Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Baby showers and expats

Baby showers and expats

Old Nov 15th 2011, 10:03 am
Just Joined

tubsbabyshower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Baby showers and expats

Hi, I'm new to this forum and first of all would like to say 'hi'! I didn't realise a site like this existed until a friend talking about it. It's a fab way of bringing people together.

Thank you so much in advance. Ally

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Nov 15th 2011 at 12:57 pm. Reason: Removed paragraph about biz
Old Nov 15th 2011, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

rozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud ofrozellem has much to be proud of
Default Re: Baby showers and expats

You will find that most Brits are a bit superstitious about having a party for a child that has not been born yet. And if they do have a last hooray for the mum to be, surely they can buy some treats and put a pot of tea on themselves. Maybe your business will be best targeting wealthy Americans? Good luck anyway.
Old Nov 15th 2011, 10:22 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE, and thank you for your enquiry.

I am sorry but we do not allow advertising on the actual forums, but we do have a 'CLASSIFIEDS' section, so it may be worth having a look there and advertising your services as our members do regularly check that section out.
Click on the classified tab on the above bar and it will take you in.

We also have a Working abroad section which you can find on the forum index page (top left hand link on pink bar), but this tends to be forums devoted to specific professions, but does have a job offers section. If you did want to recruit expats as baby shower agents you would have to ask the site administrators if you can put something on that part of the site.

If you find you need any help from there pop back here and we will try to assist.

Regards

Dread - x

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Nov 15th 2011 at 12:58 pm. Reason: removed quote
Old Nov 15th 2011, 10:28 am
Just Joined

tubsbabyshower is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Dread, I will certainly do that. x
Old Nov 15th 2011, 1:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE.

I am sorry but you cannot use the BE forums to promote your business or for research purposes. We have a Job Offers forum which is pre-moderated...which may be of interest to you. I suggest you contact our Adminstrator before you make any further posts.

Thank you.

Thread closed.