Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

auckland bound!

auckland bound!

Old Nov 2nd 2010, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

jaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nice
Default auckland bound!

Hi everyone.....my name is Jayne and I posted off my permanent residence application to london yesterday. Hoping to get out to auckland before the end of the year. Is anyone else at this satge and if so, any idea how long it is taking at the mo??? Thanks, looking forward to swapping experiences!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 7:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: auckland bound!

Originally Posted by jaynepc
Hi everyone.....my name is Jayne and I posted off my permanent residence application to london yesterday. Hoping to get out to auckland before the end of the year. Is anyone else at this satge and if so, any idea how long it is taking at the mo??? Thanks, looking forward to swapping experiences!!!
Hello Jayne and welcome to our cyber community of British Expats.

Firstly I feel I should warn you BE is very addictive...after a dozen or so posts you'll be hooked and there will be no escaping. Seriously Jayne I'm please you've found us...I'm sure the good folks in our New Zealand Forums will try to answer any questions you may have about moving there. You may also find useful information in the BE Wiki.

We have a team of concierges who act as tour guides to help new members find their way around the many BE forums. The concierges for the NZ forums are Dewb09 or Vitalstatistix.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the NZ forums are Bevs and Am Loolah.

Please give me a shout if you need any help. Good luck.
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 7:51 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaynepc
Hi Jayne,

Congratulations on submitting your permanent residency, and the best of luck with your move. You've come to the right place as we have lots of members like yourself who have moved or are making the move to NZ, and I'm sure you will make lots of friends here.

Sue
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 2:08 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jayne

Welocme to BE from me too.
I reckon it is definitely worth your while popping onto our New Zealand forum where there are lots of good folks to answer any questions on moving to NZ.
Feel free as well to join in any of the ongoing threads as Im sure you will be made very welcome.

Good luck with your move

Dread - x