British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Welcome Inn (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/)
-   -   Anyone moved with child on Autism Spectrum and knows of any good schools in Europe/AU (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/anyone-moved-child-autism-spectrum-knows-any-good-schools-europe-au-903432/)

123s Sep 17th 2017 8:05 am

Anyone moved with child on Autism Spectrum and knows of any good schools in Europe/AU

Hello, just joinef, have lived overseas and really loved it. Really miss it:(. Terribly broad q - I'm afraid
Has anyone relocated to AUs /Europe with a child - Autism traits and does anyone have any experience of schooling overseas with special needs child.

Many thanks indeed, sorry again for such a broad q

Cheers
xx

scot47 Sep 17th 2017 12:25 pm

Re: Anyone moved with child on Autism Spectrum and knows of any good schools in Europ

Europe is a big place and quite diverse. Finland or Portugal ? Italy or Sweden ?

Dorothy Sep 17th 2017 12:41 pm

Re: Anyone moved with child on Autism Spectrum and knows of any good schools in Europ

Originally Posted by 123s (Post 12339795)
Hello, just joinef, have lived overseas and really loved it. Really miss it:(. Terribly broad q - I'm afraid
Has anyone relocated to AUs /Europe with a child - Autism traits and does anyone have any experience of schooling overseas with special needs child.

Cheers
xx

Do you qualify for a visa to Australia? If not, Europe it is.....

Pollyana Sep 18th 2017 2:53 am

Cheers
xx

Difficult to get an Australian permanent visa with an autistic child. Assuming you qualify in other ways a consultation with a registered migration agent would be a good idea before investing hard cash.

scot47 Sep 18th 2017 4:11 am

Europe after BREXIT ? Good luck with that one.

BEVS Sep 18th 2017 5:19 am

Cheers
xx

Hi and welcome to BE.

As this is really just a place to say hi and not so many people drop by , I would suggest asking in the Australia forum and also which Europe forum you prefer.

Posters in the respective forums will be able to perhaps tell you more about visa possibilities , schooling and the like.