Reload this Page >

anyone able to help me Please

anyone able to help me Please

Old May 16th 2015, 8:51 pm
Just Joined

trysor is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy anyone able to help me Please

Hi all,

We are a young family of 6 my husband is a plumber of 16yrs and I am an accounting technician.
We have all funds in place and Paul has completed his Ielts with a 7 score.

We are desperately trying to emigrate to canada, but I seem to be hitting a brickwall constantly
we cant come without a job offer yet no offer of a job because we are not living in canada.

any help and advice would be amazing.

Last edited by trysor; May 16th 2015 at 9:02 pm. Reason: missed a word
Old May 16th 2015, 9:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone able to help me Please

Hi and welcome to BE.

Most in the Canada forums have managed to get a job offer to get a visa, so it can be done, although your husband will probably need to job hunt in person in Canada. Have a good read of the Job Hunting section of the Canadian Wiki to understand how best to go about finding that all important job offer.

Good luck and see you in the Canada forums!