British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Welcome Inn (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/)
-   -   Another Newcomer (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/another-newcomer-823357/)

scubadiver1 Jan 30th 2014 7:43 am

Another Newcomer

Hello

I have just joined the site...My name is Charlie and I currently live in the UK.. I am starting the process to apply for SRRV in the Philippines. I want to go and live there and carry on my passion for scuba diving.

I am going there in March to scuba dive for a month but I understand that I have to apply for SRRV while in Philipines.

I hope I can ask for help in this process

Regards

Charlie

bakedbean Jan 30th 2014 12:06 pm

Re: Another Newcomer

Hi Charlie and welcome to the forum. Do pop over to the Philippines section of the forum and join in with some chitchat. There is also a sticky "read me" topic at the top of,that section about the SRRV visa and one or two other threads about it.

I think you should be able to find the section OK from the main index page but, if you get stuck, just shout and someone will help you.

Happy planning :)

Rete Jan 30th 2014 12:30 pm

Hi and Welcome to BE

I work with a young lady who is a devote scuba diver. She makes it a practice to go once a year for a month to various places abroad to scuba dive. She loved diving in the Philippines as well as various Caribbean Island and Pacific Islands.

Good luck in getting your SRRV visa.

Rete

couplelooking4answers Jan 31st 2014 5:08 pm

Hello and welcome! :)

scubadiver1 Feb 1st 2014 6:10 am

Originally Posted by bakedbean (Post 11104282)
Hi Charlie and welcome to the forum. Do pop over to the Philippines section of the forum and join in with some chitchat. There is also a sticky "read me" topic at the top of,that section about the SRRV visa and one or two other threads about it.

I think you should be able to find the section OK from the main index page but, if you get stuck, just shout and someone will help you.

Happy planning :)

Thank you and i will look there and hopefully get some advice

Thanks

Rosemary Feb 2nd 2014 9:23 am

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary

scubadiver1 Feb 2nd 2014 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by Rete (Post 11104319)
Hi and Welcome to BE

I work with a young lady who is a devote scuba diver. She makes it a practice to go once a year for a month to various places abroad to scuba dive. She loved diving in the Philippines as well as various Caribbean Island and Pacific Islands.

Good luck in getting your SRRV visa.

Rete

Hello

It is a beautiful place to scuba dive..i was there just before xmas helping the typhoon victims. It would be nice to know what places she visited..maybe one day i can chat with her

thanks
Charlie

scubadiver1 Feb 2nd 2014 3:36 pm

Originally Posted by couplelooking4answers (Post 11106432)
Hello and welcome! :)

Thank you:)

scubadiver1 Feb 2nd 2014 3:37 pm

Originally Posted by Rosemary (Post 11108844)
Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary

Hello Rosemary

Thank you for your message...people here seem to be very friendly which is nice.

Charlie