Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Another newbie post. Doha

Another newbie post. Doha

Old Jan 2nd 2018, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

Butch1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Another newbie post. Doha

Hi I’m a 35 year old who’s been offered a job out in Doha, my dad used to work out in Saudi for British aerospace although it’s been a few years since he was there!

I’ve got a misses and kids although I’m planning on leaving them in uk. I’ve been offered a package of

around 45,000 a month which I’m thinking is about right,
4 flights home a year and 2 flights for family out each year
A company car,
4000 allowance towards accommodation,
2 year contract!

Is there anything I should be asking for in addition?
Old Jan 2nd 2018, 8:46 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another newbie post. Doha

Hi Butch, welcome to BE

The Welcome Inn is where new members just introduce themselves and get some pointers - for you, I'll point to our Middle East forums Middle East - British Expats Repost your thread there and I'm sure you'll get some advice.

As a new member, could you please have a read of the short and sweet BE site rules. If you have any site related problems, please contact one of our friendly moderators and they'll give you a hand.

Best of luck with the job.
Old Jan 3rd 2018, 8:53 am
Just Joined

Laurapachaliverpool is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi my names laura and I m really really new to this site so any help in how to message would be so helpful x. Happy he’s year
Old Jan 3rd 2018, 8:57 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Laurapachaliverpool
Hi my names laura and I m really really new to this site so any help in how to message would be so helpful x. Happy he’s year
Hi, welcome to BE. Please start your own thread, rather than tagging on to somebody else's, for info on how to use the forum (including how to message) please take a look at the FAQ - British Expats - FAQ

You can't send Private Messages until you've got more posts under your belt, it's a facility for established forum members, so join in the forums for whichever country you're planning on moving to, and then you'll be able to PM further down the line.

HTH and good luck.