Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Another newbie

Another newbie

Old Aug 19th 2011, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

ouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another newbie

Hello everyone

Not new to Portugal, but strangely, only just found this site. Quite by accident too

Been in the Eastern Algarve for nearly 6 years, love it, but we were recently broken into and it made up our minds that we'll be moving on.

Still in Portugal, but into the Alentejo, Monsaraz region. Love it up there.

Hope to hear from some of you and I'll remember to keep in touch.

Think ditzy, menopausal dippy female, that's me
Old Aug 19th 2011, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another newbie

Originally Posted by fuzetajan
Hello everyone

Not new to Portugal, but strangely, only just found this site. Quite by accident too

Been in the Eastern Algarve for nearly 6 years, love it, but we were recently broken into and it made up our minds that we'll be moving on.

Welcome to BE! I'm sure a Concierge will be around shortly to welcome you properly.

"Think ditzy, menopausal dippy female, that's me "

You'll fit in really well in that case.
Old Aug 19th 2011, 9:42 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone

Hello and welcome to BE.

We have a great crowd of members posting in the Portugal forum....I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of the forums. They will do their best to help you with any questions you may have about moving to the Monsaraz region.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums please contact one of our concierge members...they will be pleased to point you in the right direction if need be. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact the forum mod...the mod for Portugal is Miztyboy but if he isn't around any mod or admin will be pleased to help.

Please give me a shout if you there is anything I can help you with.
Old Aug 19th 2011, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

ouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond reputeouriquejan has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you both very much

I've been having a browse and I'll be back tomorrow - need some sort of beauty sleep, but with our local festa blasting out music, probably not until about midnight
Old Aug 19th 2011, 10:01 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you both very much

I've been having a browse and I'll be back tomorrow - need some sort of beauty sleep, but with our local festa blasting out music, probably not until about midnight
Sounds like a lot of fun. Sweet dreams. Zzzzzzzz
Old Aug 19th 2011, 8:20 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone

Hi and a warm BE welcome from Spain.

Enjoy joining in with discussions and I am sure that you have a wealth of experience that you can help new members who want to move to Portugal.

Rosemary