Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Are all citizens welcome?

Are all citizens welcome?

Old Dec 14th 2016, 11:48 am
Just Joined

Iammel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Are all citizens welcome?

Hi guys, new member here. I know it says britishexpats. I'm not one, but there is a lot of useful info here regarding the immigration process.

Is this site strictly for British/ex British citizens only?

Thanks!

-Mel
Old Dec 14th 2016, 12:18 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are all citizens welcome?

Good morning

Yes, BE welcomes all nationalities to the site. Please be aware of our site rules, read them thoroughly, and adhere to them when posting.

You noted you are interested in immigration. Which country are you interested to and what country are you currently in?

If you have immigration questions, I would like to make you aware that you should not message anyone privately asking for assistance on immigration topics. While the person you asked a question of might be knowledgeable, for safety it is better to ask in a public forum and receive information in that manner.

If you have any problems navigating the site or any other problems, please let a moderator know.
Old Dec 14th 2016, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

Iammel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rete
Good morning

Yes, BE welcomes all nationalities to the site. Please be aware of our site rules, read them thoroughly, and adhere to them when posting.

You noted you are interested in immigration. Which country are you interested to and what country are you currently in?

If you have immigration questions, I would like to make you aware that you should not message anyone privately asking for assistance on immigration topics. While the person you asked a question of might be knowledgeable, for safety it is better to ask in a public forum and receive information in that manner.

If you have any problems navigating the site or any other problems, please let a moderator know.
Thanks Rete!

I'm a Swiss citizen currently living in the US as a PR.

Also thank you for the advise. I've been reading the stickies and FAQs
Old Dec 14th 2016, 12:27 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

And I saw that you have already posted in the US immigration forum re your inquiry regarding naturalization.
Old Dec 14th 2016, 9:18 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Iammel
Hi guys, new member here. I know it says britishexpats. I'm not one, but there is a lot of useful info here regarding the immigration process.

Is this site strictly for British/ex British citizens only?

Thanks!

-Mel
Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary