alicante

Old Jun 14th 2017, 6:36 am
Just Joined

ian the brummie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default alicante

Hi to All, Ian from Brum, Flying to spain to look at property, very very soon,
Cannot wait to get my motorcycle over to the sun.
saying that it is nice here today so my bike is coming out , I am sure a cold wet miserable day in the not too distant future will give me a chance to ask for more advice and tips on the ex-pat life. so until then " buenos dias "
Ian
Old Jun 14th 2017, 9:32 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: alicante

Originally Posted by ian the brummie
Hi to All, Ian from Brum, Flying to spain to look at property, very very soon,
Cannot wait to get my motorcycle over to the sun.
saying that it is nice here today so my bike is coming out , I am sure a cold wet miserable day in the not too distant future will give me a chance to ask for more advice and tips on the ex-pat life. so until then " buenos dias "
Ian
Hi Ian, welcome to BE.

Please take a few minutes to have a read of the site rules, beige bar at the top, and should you have any site related problems please feel free to contact one of our moderators, names are in bold at the bottom right of each forum page.

You will find the best place for your questions and to gather information is our Spain forum found here.

Spain - British Expats