Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Advice needed x X

Advice needed x X

Old Dec 3rd 2016, 7:47 am
Just Joined

Srosro50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice needed x X

I was refused a visa because of a criminal record and was offered a Waiver of Ineligibility on a previous visit to the embassy which was approved by the Department of Homeland Security, does anyone know if i will be offered a waiver of ineligibility again our because a visa has already been granted previously are the embassy likely to give a decision then an there or will home land security have to approve it again? TIA x
Old Dec 3rd 2016, 8:29 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice needed x X

Originally Posted by Srosro50
I was refused a visa because of a criminal record and was offered a Waiver of Ineligibility on a previous visit to the embassy which was approved by the Department of Homeland Security, does anyone know if i will be offered a waiver of ineligibility again our because a visa has already been granted previously are the embassy likely to give a decision then an there or will home land security have to approve it again? TIA x
Hi Srosro, welcome to BE. You'll find us a friendly community with many very knowledgeable posters, and a few 'characters' to add some fun If you need a hand with anything, don't hesitate to ask myself, Rete or Mike (concierges of the Welcome Inn), or any site Moderator.

As the Welcome Inn is just for introducing yourself and getting oriented, your question about UK visas needs to be directed to this section of the site

Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) - British Expats

If you click on this link and copy your post to a new thread there, I'm sure someone will be along to provide some suggestions for your particular situation. Best of luck.
Old Dec 3rd 2016, 8:34 am
Just Joined

Srosro50 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou lol
Old Dec 3rd 2016, 9:28 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat095 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Hi Srosro, welcome to BE. You'll find us a friendly community with many very knowledgeable posters, and a few 'characters' to add some fun If you need a hand with anything, don't hesitate to ask myself, Rete or Mike (concierges of the Welcome Inn), or any site Moderator.

As the Welcome Inn is just for introducing yourself and getting oriented, your question about UK visas needs to be directed to this section of the site

Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) - British Expats

If you click on this link and copy your post to a new thread there, I'm sure someone will be along to provide some suggestions for your particular situation. Best of luck.
I hope you don't mind me saying but I think you've directed him to the wrong section, I think the terms 'waivers' and 'Homeland Security' indicate its the US he's trying to get in to.
Old Dec 3rd 2016, 9:32 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mfh
I hope you don't mind me saying but I think you've directed him to the wrong section, I think the terms 'waivers' and 'Homeland Security' indicate its the US he's trying to get in to.
I believe another of his threads on this subject has already been set to be moved.
Old Dec 3rd 2016, 9:51 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Srosro50
Welcome to BE.

I see you have already opened a duplicate thread in the US Immigration forum...therefore I am closing this thread.