Reload this Page >

Advice needed for Toronto move 🙂

Advice needed for Toronto move 🙂

Old Jan 22nd 2020, 6:00 pm
Just Joined

3Kings is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Advice needed for Toronto move 🙂

Hello,
My family and I are moving to Toronto in June as my husband is being relocated there with his work. We have 2 daughters aged 7 and 10. His office is based in Concord, Vaughan and he would like to be within a 30 minute commute. I'm looking for some advice on areas to move to, somewhere with good schools and a nice/safe community. I've heard so many wonderful things about raising a family in Canada and really want to give my children the best Canadian experience possible. Any recommendations greatly received. Many thanks 🙂🙂
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 6:35 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice needed for Toronto move 🙂

Good Afternoon, 3K and welcome to BE

After a read of the site guidelines re posting, please venture over to our Canadian forum to ask questions of our lovely members who have made Canada their home. We have several long time members who have relocated to Toronto and the surrounding suburbs. I've provided the links to both below.

http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

http://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/

Good luck with your move.
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

3Kings is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you! 🙂
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 7:46 pm
Just Joined

Herr Flick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, I am new here, I am from Portugal my name it s Herr Flick , but you can call me Otto ... Otto Flick , I have seen that there are a lot of interesting subjects here.
Glad to be here!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2020, 10:03 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Otto and welcome to BE

Please use the link for the site guidelines to familiarize yourself with posting standards and since you have not indicated what area you are interested, please have a browse of the various forums.
Old Jan 23rd 2020, 8:25 am
Just Joined

Herr Flick is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, I will look for interesting subjects here.