Advice for a 21 year old?

Advice for a 21 year old?

Old Dec 30th 2014, 4:56 pm
Banned

Rubeus Hagrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Advice for a 21 year old?

Originally Posted by calman014
"Troll".. Hagrid.....Hmmmmm... ;-P

All the clues you will ever need are in the previous posts..

Come back when you've followed the advice and inform us of your progress.
I can tell by the tone of your posts that you don't like me at all. For a start, I made this thread to become aquainted with the people here, and to understand more about working towards emigrating. This is my thread, so with all due respect I won't be told to leave thank you very much.
Old Dec 30th 2014, 5:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

calman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond repute

I am not the one with a problem..

Let me clarify...

Go to the Jobcentre.

Go to the Citizens Advice Bureau..

then come come back when you've followed the friendly advice on the forum and inform us of your progress.
Old Dec 30th 2014, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

aries has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond reputearies has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rubeus Hagrid
I can tell by the tone of your posts that you don't like me at all. For a start, I made this thread to become aquainted with the people here, and to understand more about working towards emigrating. This is my thread, so with all due respect I won't be told to leave thank you very much.
If you are honest about your request, I suggest you follow advice.

Since you are aged 21 you could apply for an Australian Working Holiday Visa for people aged 18 to 30. I am sure you could find work there if you have that intention, and it will give you experience for further development.
Old Dec 30th 2014, 5:52 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by aries
If you are honest about your request, I suggest you follow advice.

Since you are aged 21 you could apply for an Australian Working Holiday Visa for people aged 18 to 30. I am sure you could find work there if you have that intention, and it will give you experience for further development.
I don't have a single penny to my name, I don't even have a bank account.

The only advice I've received is to go to the job centre, which I've done to no avail, and to go to some citizens advice place that I've never heard of before. My family doesn't even know about any of this, so it seems im bound for poverty.p

How can I go prancing around Australia if I have no money?
Old Dec 30th 2014, 6:01 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

He writes to well to be what he claims

Just a troll and skanky timewaster
Old Dec 30th 2014, 6:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray
He writes to well to be what he claims

Just a troll and skanky timewaster
Piss off, and stick your rude forum up your arse.

Thank you to those who took the time to help.
Old Dec 30th 2014, 6:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rubeus Hagrid
Piss off, and stick your rude forum up your arse.

Thank you to those who took the time to help.
And this thread is now closed. If you use language like that again on this forum, you will be banned.

End of.