Reload this Page >

46 years Old moving back

46 years Old moving back

Old Oct 29th 2019, 2:33 pm
Just Joined

juniperjoef is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 46 years Old moving back

Hi ,
My son is loving boarding school back in the UK .
I have been in the USA for 24 years .
Have a very good job but not seeing my son regularly and missing family in UK and France . US wife passed away so except for lots of money here nothing to live for . All my mates are in the UK . I know I won’t be able to replace my income but I can rent my house and live in the UK modestly.
the aggressive life here has taken a toll on my health. I want to live life. Okay not to have Porsche and will trade it in for a small ford just to be around family and friends and medical ins. as I get older . I think when you are young USA is good to make money once you slow down and get older you are giving your health for money .
Old Oct 30th 2019, 4:02 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 46 years Old moving back

Good Morning and welcome to BE

A lot on your plate I see. It is only natural to feel the depression that you are going through under the circumstances. You've not mentioned what you need assistance with but assume since you are seriously thinking of returning to the UK that you need some guidance with the move. After a read of the site rules, The Moving Back to the UK forum is the place you need to answer any and most questions you might have. I have placed the links for both below.

Best of luck with the return move and hope that you find your mates are still your mates and not just acquaintances.

One question, if your son is dual nationality, do you also have US Citizenship? If he wanted to return to live and work in the US, it would help you to either move back or visit for longer than 90 days at a clip.

http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/http://britishexpats.com/forum/moving-back-uk-61/