hi

Old Jan 5th 2010, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

tampa2009 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink hi

Hello, I am a green card holder, and considerng going for citizenship later this year... Nice to find some fellow Brits to chat with..
Old Jan 5th 2010, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

jayde is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hi

Hi Tampa, Fort Lauderdale here, just btdt, so give me a hoy if you need any answers, maybe I can help
Old Jan 5th 2010, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

tampa2009 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jayde
Hi Tampa, Fort Lauderdale here, just btdt, so give me a hoy if you need any answers, maybe I can help
How is Fort lauderdale today? I have just downloaded all the stuff for my citizenship application, and all those 100 questions are really going to test my memory.. I have until about July before I really need to think about sending in my application..
Old Jan 11th 2010, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

flagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud offlagirl has much to be proud of

My husband is going to apply in a few months, too. I guess he needs to start looking at those questions!
Old Jan 12th 2010, 12:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tampa2009
Hello, I am a green card holder, and considerng going for citizenship later this year... Nice to find some fellow Brits to chat with..
Hello...welcome to BE.

We have several member who live in the Tampa area...take a look in our US Forums