Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

construction jobs canada

construction jobs canada

Old Jun 23rd 2010, 9:52 am
Just Joined

jai...h is an unknown quantity at this point
Default construction jobs canada

Hi there, im Jai and im looking for any help and information that i can get about construction work in canada. I am an highly skilled bricklayer/stonemasson with over 15yrs in the trade. I am currently a site foreman for a major construction company who are building wind farms. I have a work visa for Canada so im ready to go whenever the time is right,any help would be greatly received. Thanks!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 10:25 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: construction jobs canada

Originally Posted by jai...h
Hi there, im Jai and im looking for any help and information that i can get about construction work in canada. I am an highly skilled bricklayer/stonemasson with over 15yrs in the trade. I am currently a site foreman for a major construction company who are building wind farms. I have a work visa for Canada so im ready to go whenever the time is right,any help would be greatly received. Thanks!!!
Welcome to the Forum, I suggest you head over to the Canada Section where you will get all sorts of advice and tips.

iaink , christmasoompa are the Moderators there so if you get any issues give them a shout.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 10:39 am
Just Joined

jai...h is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 11:06 am
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Welcom jai and good luck with your job hunt!