your music

Old Feb 13th 2006, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute
Default your music

anyone used this

www.yourmusic.com

looks a bit like netflix et al but you keep the CD. havent looked at all the small print but looks like a good deal, maybe not as up to date as you might want. anyone used it?
Old Feb 14th 2006, 1:11 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: your music

Originally Posted by Big D
anyone used this

www.yourmusic.com

looks a bit like netflix et al but you keep the CD. havent looked at all the small print but looks like a good deal, maybe not as up to date as you might want. anyone used it?
Well thanks to you I'm now at least $5.99 per month worse off!

In fact, with 20 albums in my queue already, I'm about $120 down, but my music collection will thank you for it!

I'll tell you how it turns out, but certainly all the online reviews say it's a good deal and easy to unsubscribe from. Certainly it's hard to beat $5.99 for a new CD, unless you join one of the music clubs that make you opt-out of their "offer of the month" each month.
Old Feb 14th 2006, 1:35 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
...unless you join one of the music clubs that make you opt-out of their "offer of the month" each month.
We've done the columbia thing for dvd's, and they still send them, so we have to send them back all the time
Old Feb 14th 2006, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
Well thanks to you I'm now at least $5.99 per month worse off!

In fact, with 20 albums in my queue already, I'm about $120 down, but my music collection will thank you for it!

I'll tell you how it turns out, but certainly all the online reviews say it's a good deal and easy to unsubscribe from. Certainly it's hard to beat $5.99 for a new CD, unless you join one of the music clubs that make you opt-out of their "offer of the month" each month.

Yeah - i signed up myself now - and my queue is pretty full already, seems like a great deal though so lets see how the service is!