York,PA

Old Oct 13th 2009, 12:18 am
Just Joined

Cuddly Duddly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: York,PA

We would certainly be interested to meet up and the Passage would be a good place. Tell me more of your ideas.
Old Oct 13th 2009, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

uslynnukandrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cuddly Duddly
We would certainly be interested to meet up and the Passage would be a good place. Tell me more of your ideas.
I also Like this idea if people want to meet (Babysitters are hard though)

Would love to have my Wife (Lynn) around fellow Brits...
Old Oct 15th 2009, 11:45 pm
Just Joined

OK, then we'll try to set something up. How are Saturday's for you??? Fortunately, our daughter is out of the house so we don't have babysitters to organise.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

ldobson will become famous soon enough

Yes, Another Brit here, living in York, PA!, We live in west York and commute to Baltimore every day, been in the States 11 years now.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

So, are you into curry as well??
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond repute

Wow got a sizeable number of Brits here :P I met 2 families when I used to work at the Sam's Club down here. One from London and another from Halifax
Old Oct 22nd 2009, 11:05 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cuddly Duddly
So, are you into curry as well??
Did someone mention curry?
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond reputechrisfromusa has a reputation beyond repute

I want some
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

juliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud of

Sorry for the delay in replying, just got back from 10 gorgeous days in sunny Florida We're definitely up for a get together, especially if it involves a curry
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by juliecalifornia
Sorry for the delay in replying, just got back from 10 gorgeous days in sunny Florida We're definitely up for a get together, especially if it involves a curry
It might be better to start a thread with a roll call and who is up for a curry at Passage to India and when a good date would be, because we have a couple of threads going right now, and I'm not sure which one to post on.
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

juliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud ofjuliecalifornia has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nethead
It might be better to start a thread with a roll call and who is up for a curry at Passage to India and when a good date would be, because we have a couple of threads going right now, and I'm not sure which one to post on.
Good point - I just replied to the other one and then saw your response here LOL!!!

I'll start a new thread
Old Nov 9th 2009, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

Just so everyone knows, there's a meetup this Saturday November 14 at Passage to India in Harrisburg at 8pm. I've listed it on the meetups calendar and on the Harrisburg, PA meetup thread, so please do respond if you can make it!
Old Jan 31st 2010, 10:48 pm
Just Joined

hwhitbread is an unknown quantity at this point

We live in Glen Rock. Any meetups any time soon? I know how to make sausage rolls! *laff*
Old Jan 31st 2010, 11:00 pm
Just Joined

compqueenusa is a name known to allcompqueenusa is a name known to allcompqueenusa is a name known to allcompqueenusa is a name known to allcompqueenusa is a name known to allcompqueenusa is a name known to allcompqueenusa is a name known to allcompqueenusa is a name known to allcompqueenusa is a name known to allcompqueenusa is a name known to allcompqueenusa is a name known to all

Where's Glen Rock? Talking of meet-ups, some of us met for brekkie at Denny's yesterday

Are you on Facebook? If so, we have a group set up: Ex-Pats in Harrisburg Metro Area
Old Feb 1st 2010, 12:06 am
Just Joined

hwhitbread is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by compqueenusa
Where's Glen Rock? Talking of meet-ups, some of us met for brekkie at Denny's yesterday

Are you on Facebook? If so, we have a group set up: Ex-Pats in Harrisburg Metro Area
Glen Rock is down 83, almost the PA/MD Border. Below York. Almost a little too far from Harrisburg..although..you guys should all go meet up at Troegs one saturday afternoon. Almost pubish in there!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.