Yeeoooo

Old Jul 31st 2005, 4:10 pm
  #1  
Stub3rt
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Yeeoooo

Hi

Ive been reading thgis site for a while now and find it pretty helpfull as the embassy and otehr visa sites are so hard 2 get lost in (or am i just dumb) anyway i have just decided 2 register as i have some questions.

Ive been traveling 2 the usa for 3 years on the visa waiver program staying for the full 90 days tehn returning back 2 the uk for 6 weeks ( i think u have 2 return for 6 weeks b4 u can go back again ?) I have been giving the dreaded folder and told to go wait in a room at passport control 3 or 4 times but always got let in.Im looking to go back again in 2 weeks because i have now been home for 6 weeks and i wanted 2 know if u can get married on a visa waiver program, i looked into fiance visa's but they said they are processing applicants from april at the moment.If i can get married on a visa waiver then when i apply for a green card can i stay in teh country for longer than 90 days if im married until they review me.and would it matter that i havnt paied any taxes in england for teh last 4 years and have no money in teh bank ? Also if i didnt get let in because they say i been travelling there 2 much could i apply for a fiance visa and be cool returning on that visa after being kicked out ?Sorry if this is 2 many questions or the answers are in other threads i tried 2 search but didnt really find the answers and i just cant stay away from american gurls RAAARRRRR and i cant spell fiance

cheers
 
Old Jul 31st 2005, 4:20 pm
  #2  
Mr. Grumpy
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 3,100
BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yeeoooo

Originally Posted by Stub3rt
Hi

Ive been reading thgis site for a while now and find it pretty helpfull as the embassy and otehr visa sites are so hard 2 get lost in (or am i just dumb) anyway i have just decided 2 register as i have some questions.

Ive been traveling 2 the usa for 3 years on the visa waiver program staying for the full 90 days tehn returning back 2 the uk for 6 weeks ( i think u have 2 return for 6 weeks b4 u can go back again ?) I have been giving the dreaded folder and told to go wait in a room at passport control 3 or 4 times but always got let in.Im looking to go back again in 2 weeks because i have now been home for 6 weeks and i wanted 2 know if u can get married on a visa waiver program, i looked into fiance visa's but they said they are processing applicants from april at the moment.If i can get married on a visa waiver then when i apply for a green card can i stay in teh country for longer than 90 days if im married until they review me.and would it matter that i havnt paied any taxes in england for teh last 4 years and have no money in teh bank ? Also if i didnt get let in because they say i been travelling there 2 much could i apply for a fiance visa and be cool returning on that visa after being kicked out ?Sorry if this is 2 many questions or the answers are in other threads i tried 2 search but didnt really find the answers and i just cant stay away from american gurls RAAARRRRR and i cant spell fiance
Using visa waiver with the intent to marry is illegal unfortunately although it can be done if you can prove that it was a spur of the moment thing.

I'm actually quite suprised that you have not been denied entry based on your travel history.

There are several aspects to a green card app - for one, it costs not far off $1000 to go through the entire process.

Sorry to be nosey - how have you not paid taxes in the UK and still been able to travel to the US so much? to answer your question I would say that to US immigration this would not be an issue.

P.S. although I am not the spelling/grammar police, I would say fiancee is not the only word you are having probs with - either that or your keyboard needs replacing.
BritGuyTN is offline  
Old Jul 31st 2005, 4:39 pm
  #3  
Stub3rt
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Yeeoooo

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
Using visa waiver with the intent to marry is illegal unfortunately although it can be done if you can prove that it was a spur of the moment thing.

I'm actually quite suprised that you have not been denied entry based on your travel history.

There are several aspects to a green card app - for one, it costs not far off $1000 to go through the entire process.

Sorry to be nosey - how have you not paid taxes in the UK and still been able to travel to the US so much? to answer your question I would say that to US immigration this would not be an issue.

P.S. although I am not the spelling/grammar police, I would say fiancee is not the only word you are having probs with - either that or your keyboard needs replacing.


I think i haven't been kicked out because everytime i say im visiting my girlfriend which is true and i always have a return ticket that says im only staying for 2 weeks then i call teh airline once im in and change the return date.

I havent paied taxes because im a dj and i get paied in cash most of the time.

my keyboard is fine its the size of my brain thats the problem i think.

peace
 
Old Jul 31st 2005, 5:46 pm
  #4  
Ray
 
Ray's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 68,280
Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yeeoooo

Originally Posted by Stub3rt
I think i haven't been kicked out because everytime i say im visiting my girlfriend which is true and i always have a return ticket that says im only staying for 2 weeks then i call teh airline once im in and change the return date.I havent paied taxes because im a dj and i get paied in cash most of the time.my keyboard is fine its the size of my brain thats the problem i think.peace
I am staggered that you got away with it so many times ..you are well overdue for a denied entry.. they know exacty how long you stayed every time ..
The normal acceptance for a VW is 90 days 90 days out ... no 6 weeks comes into it ...
Nothing to stop your US partner applying for a K-1 today ..
Hope she has enough income to sponsor you ...
Ray is offline  
Old Jul 31st 2005, 6:51 pm
  #5  
Stub3rt
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Yeeoooo

Originally Posted by Ray
I am staggered that you got away with it so many times ..you are well overdue for a denied entry.. they know exacty how long you stayed every time ..
The normal acceptance for a VW is 90 days 90 days out ... no 6 weeks comes into it ...
Nothing to stop your US partner applying for a K-1 today ..
Hope she has enough income to sponsor you ...
I think they the POE guy cant see how many times ive been there or stayed theer for because ive lied 2 them many times , i think its only if u have to have a 2nd insepction done is when they look into that.What is there problem anyway im not doing anything illegal or working there or anything as long as i have a return ticket and money on me should be cool no ?
What if i did get denied entry then applied for a K-1 would i be allowed back there on that visa with no problems or what if she married me in the uk would i be allowed back to the usa with her when she returns and under what kind of visa?

sorry if these have been asked b4

thanks
 
Old Jul 31st 2005, 7:05 pm
  #6  
Ray
 
Ray's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 68,280
Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yeeoooo

Originally Posted by Stub3rt
I think they the POE guy cant see how many times ive been there or stayed theer for because ive lied 2 them many times , i think its only if u have to have a 2nd insepction done is when they look into that.What is there problem anyway im not doing anything illegal or working there or anything as long as i have a return ticket and money on me should be cool
Your being foolish now admitting to lying to the POE is a big no no ..
your I-94 tells them when you left... no further comment from me ...

try www.visajourney.com
Ray is offline  
Old Jul 31st 2005, 7:38 pm
  #7  
BE Forum Addict
 
Jan Alaska's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2002
Location: Harbor Springs, Michigan *again*
Posts: 2,340
Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yeeoooo

ummm are you a troll ?
Jan Alaska is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.