Bombay Sapphire
0%
Tanqueray
100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Yank Needs Adive from the British

Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Michaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to all
Default Yank Needs Adive from the British

hello my name is Mike i am a 22 year old american from the Chicago area . My uncle just got Divorsed from his evil wife of ten years , i am planning to throw him a suprise divorce party . We are going to fill his now empty bar by everyone bringing him one kind of drink for it . Well point is i am tasked with bringing him a gin and i am not that sure witch one to get soooo i figure this would be the place to find out =-)
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Michaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to all
Default Re: Yank Needs Adive from the British

Tanqueray is what i.m leaning for but want to hear from all u =-) .
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:04 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michaelmike5556
hello my name is Mike i am a 22 year old american from the Chicago area . My uncle just got Divorsed from his evil wife of ten years , i am planning to throw him a suprise divorce party . We are going to fill his now empty bar by everyone bringing him one kind of drink for it . Well point is i am tasked with bringing him a gin and i am not that sure witch one to get soooo i figure this would be the place to find out =-)
Seeing as the purpose appears to be getting really drunk, I don't think the brand of gin will be of any importance. Just don't buy anything "made in China"!
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:11 am
BE Enthusiast

very much true but i'm getting the jumbo bottle and there will be lots of Rum Snapps vodka petron and wine there so he will have this for a while i hope so i want to get him the best . but yes i will be drunk =-) my belly will be one huge wierd cocktail
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:11 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Tanqueray is a "johnny come lately' pikey Gin....get "Gordons London Dry Gin"...its the Rolls Royce of Gin.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:13 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

You want Gordons
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Gordons is that in the US . i know of gordons Vodka buts thats like the bottem of the barrel stuff =-P .

this is why i came here and started this poll learn something new
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:20 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Gordons seconded....and thirded
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

i found the website the "Ginniest Gin in the world "
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Manc
Gordons seconded....and thirded
what ?
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...12#post5283012

i started a new poll about it . vote twice so i can see your first and second picks =-)

thanks for the help
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:34 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

I closed the poll in this thread because the OP created another one in a separate thread.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

thank u =-)
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:46 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever you're drinking right now appears to be working just fine.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Cruzan single barrel rum =-) but someone else is bringing him this

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.