British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   X-Box or PS2 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/x-box-ps2-408803/)

Silly Sod Nov 18th 2006 4:43 am

X-Box or PS2

Just wondering.

As there seems to be a lot of ageing gamers on here lol.

First X-Box or PS2? Halo or Metal gear? Tiger Woods 2001 or FIFA? UB40 or Eek a Mouse? Pass The Duchy or LL Cool J - ha ha. Thoughts please America?

Sally Nov 18th 2006 4:59 am

Re: X-Box or PS2

Originally Posted by Silly Sod
Just wondering.

As there seems to be a lot of ageing gamers on here lol.

First X-Box or PS2? Halo or Metal gear? Tiger Woods 2001 or FIFA? UB40 or Eek a Mouse? Pass The Duchy or LL Cool J - ha ha. Thoughts please America?

PS2, Metal Gear, Pro Evolution Soccer, Eek-a- Mouse, Pass the Duchy

Silly Sod Nov 18th 2006 5:03 am

Originally Posted by Sally
PS2, Metal Gear, Pro Evolution Soccer, Eek-a- Mouse, Pass the Duchy

I am lost. So it is PS2 then? And it must be Eek A Mouse? They get confused when I play Ganja Smugglin on the patio here lol. The americans think it is Bob Marley on acid ha ha

Sally Nov 18th 2006 5:04 am

I am lost. So it is PS2 then? And it must be Eek A Mouse? They get confused when I play Ganja Smugglin on the patio here lol. The americans think it is Bob Marley on acid ha ha

I love Eek a Mouse

Silly Sod Nov 18th 2006 5:21 am

I love Eek a Mouse

early early sunday mornin it was a big big ganja smugglin ha ha

Sally Nov 18th 2006 5:23 am

early early sunday mornin it was a big big ganja smugglin ha ha

Have you been partaking my friend?

Silly Sod Nov 18th 2006 5:27 am

Have you been partaking my friend?

Ha ha - I am 37 - far too old for all that malarky lol - do like a bit of dub reggae tho lol

Sally Nov 18th 2006 5:28 am

Ha ha - I am 37 - far too old for all that malarky lol - do like a bit of dub reggae tho lol

so have you settled in now?

Silly Sod Nov 18th 2006 5:36 am

so have you settled in now?

OH yes Sally. I think so. It is so different here but good. My bro is in hospital in the UK and my dad is on his way out so I was a little lost when I got here. But thank you for asking. :)

Sally Nov 18th 2006 5:38 am

OH yes Sally. I think so. It is so different here but good. My bro is in hospital in the UK and my dad is on his way out so I was a little lost when I got here. But thank you for asking. :)

Anytime, yes it is so different. Hope all's well with the family.

Silly Sod Nov 18th 2006 5:48 am

Anytime, yes it is so different. Hope all's well with the family.

Never been so happyl :)

Dan725 Nov 18th 2006 11:42 am

X-Box or PS2 - piles of outdated shite, it-s Xbox 360 or (queue for 48 hours) PS3 now!

Not that I've got either of them either, you still can't beat your do it all PC if you ask me.

Bob Nov 19th 2006 1:33 pm

Never bothered with any consoles, nor gameboy, let alone the advance...that's what mates are for.

As for games, last one, well the one from work don't count, not that I played it...ummm...FEAR...but didn't even bother play it as it's bland as they come and shite, online ain't to bad though with the atmosphere, but that's about it.

nai_in_av Nov 20th 2006 2:25 pm

First X-Box or PS2?

X-Box. I read that a couple of simple modifications and Blockbuster can become your best friend ;)

Silly Sod Nov 21st 2006 2:04 pm

Originally Posted by Bob
Never bothered with any consoles, nor gameboy, let alone the advance...that's what mates are for.

As for games, last one, well the one from work don't count, not that I played it...ummm...FEAR...but didn't even bother play it as it's bland as they come and shite, online ain't to bad though with the atmosphere, but that's about it.

Consoles, any consoles, are rubbish compared to playing something like MOHAA online. Unfortunatley I dont think this little Dell Lappy has the power for that sort of thing. :(