Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Wouldn't it be nice....

Wouldn't it be nice....

Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:40 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Cool Wouldn't it be nice....

To just do nothing all day?

Even when I think I'm doing nothing I'm always doing something.

I have classes today and tomorrow is a day off, but I have to write this paper to hand in on Friday. I worked yesterday and did laundry and errands all day saturday.

I want to stay in my PJ's order food from somewhere and do nothing, just once in a while. Yeah, I want it all and I'm not ashamed to say it.

How do you plan a perfect day?

Today sucks the big one. It's pouring down (glad it is in a way cos it washes all that flippin sand and salt off the roads. But I have to fill car with petrol (not whole car, just the tank) Then drive to class, park and walk in rain. Yuk!

I need a good laugh.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wouldn't it be nice....

Originally Posted by BrigieDarling

I have classes today and tomorrow is a day off, but I have to write this paper to hand in on Friday. I worked yesterday and did laundry and errands all day saturday.

I want to stay in my PJ's order food from somewhere and do nothing, just once in a while. Yeah, I want it all and I'm not ashamed to say it.

How do you plan a perfect day?

Today sucks the big one. It's pouring down (glad it is in a way cos it washes all that flippin sand and salt off the roads. But I have to fill car with petrol (not whole car, just the tank) Then drive to class, park and walk in rain. Yuk!

I need a good laugh.
Gosh I am right there with you on that!!! I have been in work since 7.30, had the boss screaming at everyone about anything and everything and I came home for a half hour to get a break - wish I could stay a little bit longer - it's so nice out today...

As for the laugh... well I can't believe what I just heard on the radio and had to look up the lyrics.... probably not gonna sound as funny without the Smurf type people singing it tho.....who in the hell thought of this nonsense lol...

Fish heads fish heads
Roly poly fish heads
Fish heads fish heads
Eat them up
Yum

In the morning laughing happy fish heads
In the evening floating in the soup

Ask a fish head anything you want to
They won't answer they can't talk

I took a fish head out to see a movie
Didn't have to pay to get it in

They can't play baseball they don't wear sweaters
They're not good dancers they don't play drums

Roly poly fish heads are never seen
Drinking cappuccino in Italian restaurants
with Oriental women

Yeah.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:54 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lesley1020
Gosh I am right there with you on that!!! I have been in work since 7.30, had the boss screaming at everyone about anything and everything and I came home for a half hour to get a break - wish I could stay a little bit longer - it's so nice out today...

As for the laugh... well I can't believe what I just heard on the radio and had to look up the lyrics.... probably not gonna sound as funny without the Smurf type people singing it tho.....who in the hell thought of this nonsense lol...

Fish heads fish heads
Roly poly fish heads
Fish heads fish heads
Eat them up
Yum

In the morning laughing happy fish heads
In the evening floating in the soup

Ask a fish head anything you want to
They won't answer they can't talk

I took a fish head out to see a movie
Didn't have to pay to get it in

They can't play baseball they don't wear sweaters
They're not good dancers they don't play drums

Roly poly fish heads are never seen
Drinking cappuccino in Italian restaurants
with Oriental women

Yeah.
I love that song. I remember when Annie Nightingale played it on Radio One! I never knew who recorded it (time to turn to Google for the answer).

NC Penguin
Old Mar 28th 2005, 6:17 pm
ImHere

Briefly. But its gets boring very fast, unless you're a complete cabbage.
I managed it for about 3 days once before I started to go mad....I had to do something, anything.

Old Mar 28th 2005, 6:27 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

My perfect day would have to be completely home alone.

I love my kids dearly, but if they all went out (I'd also have to know they were off having fun somewhere) ... but, if there was nobody home (I don't mind the dog) Then I could take a nice bubble bath, put on a big T-shirt and sweats (if I still have any because it's been so long since I've worn clothes) Then I could lay on my bed and watch whatever I want.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:07 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

(if I still have any because it's been so long since I've worn clothes) ...
must be an eye opener for the neighbours then