Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Would You Go on a Game Show?

Would You Go on a Game Show?

Old Jul 20th 2006, 8:26 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would You Go on a Game Show?

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
who on earth is orville redenbacher
popcorn guy http://www.orville.com/index.jsp
Old Jul 20th 2006, 8:27 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

who on earth is orville redenbacher
your education is lacking then ...a fine son of Indiana....
Google is your friend .. I taught you something today ...
Old Jul 20th 2006, 8:46 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
your education is lacking then ...a fine son of Indiana....
Google is your friend .. I taught you something today ...
how could I ever have lived without that info
Old Jul 20th 2006, 8:50 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

how could I ever have lived without that info
Tommorrow I will teach you how to clean your AK47 .....
Old Jul 20th 2006, 8:51 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kate2112
thanks, though I wuppose I should have deductively worked that one out, watson
Also having lived in Indiana, never knew or heard of him, was told that David Letterman was the only claim to Indianas' fame.
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 5:42 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

As you need so much practice for this game here's the online version http://www.nbc.com/Deal_or_No_Deal/game/ I can't win above $200,000
We have just won 400, 000.00 on the online version , We are supposed to leave for the rehearsal at 6 in the morning, my friend believes that greed or no greed its still a free trip to Hollywood? Help me get out of this...
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 5:46 am
Ray

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
We have just won 400, 000.00 on the online version , We are supposed to leave for the rehearsal at 6 in the morning, my friend believes that greed or no greed its still a free trip to Hollywood? Help me get out of this...
Alms for the poor
Alms for the poor
Alms for the poor
Alms for the poor
Alms for the poor
Alms for the poor
Alms for the poor
Alms for the poor
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 6:03 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Alms for the poor
Alms for the poor
Alms for the poor
Alms for the poor
Alms for the poor
Alms for the poor
Alms for the poor
Alms for the poor
Saved you have to be a USC
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 6:04 am
Ray

Saved you have to be a USC
Nope I'm Togoan .... and a neighbor to you ..
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 2:07 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

A friend has got me an application to go on Deal or No Deal, I have never seen the show but she reckons we could win a million. All my instinct says Hell No!
Is there any good reason to queue up with a load of wanna be TV stars in the heat this weekend, and do you need any skill for the show?
Been on 2 quiz shows back home - the weakest link (where i came 3rd but got to stitch up some smug yorkshire tw*t before being stitched up by some camp brummie student) and the Vault (where a question about Gareth gates cost me 7k and i asked melanie sykes to spend a weekend in blackpool with me).

So, yes, i would recommend it - its nervewracking but really good crack.
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 2:14 pm

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Been on 2 quiz shows back home - the weakest link (where i came 3rd but got to stitch up some smug yorkshire tw*t before being stitched up by some camp brummie student) and the Vault (where a question about Gareth gates cost me 7k and i asked melanie sykes to spend a weekend in blackpool with me).

So, yes, i would recommend it - its nervewracking but really good crack.
Morning Davy. Wow you were on Weakest Link I'm impressed. Well I promised to support my friend as she is the USC who was eligible to play, she was gonna split her winnings with me (no really!) but she called me at 3 this morning and said she wasnt gonna get up. So I get to be skint awhle longer.
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 2:19 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Davy. Wow you were on Weakest Link I'm impressed. Well I promised to support my friend as she is the USC who was eligible to play, she was gonna split her winnings with me (no really!) but she called me at 3 this morning and said she wasnt gonna get up. So I get to be skint awhle longer.
Shame - its seriously good fun and it would have been a cool day out for you too - when I was on the vault it was filmed at the same studios as the itv saturday morning show so I got to have my pic taken with cat deely which after screwing up the gareth gates question turned out to be the highlight of the day and i still got a few quid
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 3:26 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Deer Hunter
Deal or No Deal is a great show. It's a half hour of choosing cases and then you get some money at the end. All you have to know is how to count from 1-26! Piss easy.
I've seen it here too .........yep...piss easy........but do you really want to be seen on it?? !!!
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 5:10 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
I've seen it here too .........yep...piss easy........but do you really want to be seen on it?? !!!
depends on the presenter....the weird creepy muff faced bloke on the US...errr....yeah, images of a trench coat and kiddies park come to mind...so give that a miss....
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 9:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

I'd go on any of them!

Only ever been on one though...the Aussie equivalent of blind date...many moons ago

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.