The Worse Parts Of America Needn't Be The Poorer

The Worse Parts Of America Needn't Be The Poorer

Old Jun 16th 2013, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

HerrChina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Worse Parts Of America Needn't Be The Poorer

But, for sure they could injure the soul
The question is which are they?

Last edited by HerrChina; Jun 16th 2013 at 2:21 am.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: The Worse Parts Of America Needn't Be The Poorer

Those who live in such parts may not realise or admit they are damaging
But when they come away from them, they can see how adverse they are
I can think of some folks who lived in California or Texas who are glad they moved away
On the other hand, places like Detroit or New Orleans can only get better now, no?

Last edited by HerrChina; Jun 16th 2013 at 2:38 am.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 3:05 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have a glass of whatever it is you're drinking.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 3:14 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I think he's been at my sherry.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 5:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Old Jun 16th 2013, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

The web, particularly under `Images´, can give us access to all sorts of comparisons on maps now. There are those for the incidence of various aspects of health across the U S A, and, probably, there'd be some on things like traffic congestion. And maps are especially useful for situating your home, business, etc. A superior one I'd use, with its many comments too, is http://www.city-data.com/

Last edited by HerrChina; Jun 16th 2013 at 10:12 am.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

I can't find a map of ceiling-height, though. It appears so low and claustrophobic in most American homes that their dwellers will feel hemmed-in and be subconsciously tense, with the musculature in contraction. The major blood vessels passing through them are squeezed enough for the blood pressure to be raised, with the danger of heart attacks, strokes, etc. I've seen some wonderfully high ceilings depicted in the better parts of Santa Fe New Mexico and Pinedale Wyoming; and I've got impressively high ceilings here, and feel much better for it

Last edited by HerrChina; Jun 16th 2013 at 10:36 am.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 10:38 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HerrChina
I can't find a map of ceiling-height, though. It appears so low and claustrophobic in most American homes that their dwellers will be subconsciously tense, and their musculature in contraction. The major blood vessels passing through them are squeezed enough for the blood pressure to be raised, with the danger of heart attacks, strokes, etc. I've seen some wonderfully high ceilings depicted in the better parts of Santa Fe New Mexico and Pinedale Wyoming; and I've got impressively high ceilings here, and feel much better for it
Hmmm. My ceilings are about 9 feet, I don't feel at all claustrophobic. All else in your post N/A.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

It would affect us subconsciously, I'm afraid

Last edited by HerrChina; Jun 16th 2013 at 11:05 am.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 10:43 am

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

It would affect you subconsciously, I'm afraid
You are a very smooth troll.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

And you're slanderous
For `Beaverton´ read Portland (but not that one in Maine)

Last edited by HerrChina; Jun 16th 2013 at 10:50 am.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 10:53 am

And you're slanderous
For `Beaverton´ read Portland (but not that one in Maine)
I guess we have equal problems.. My proving you are a troll. And you proving you aren't.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

Butt, I'm not under an obligation to prove anything to anyone
Old Jun 16th 2013, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

bruceba has a spectacular aura aboutbruceba has a spectacular aura aboutbruceba has a spectacular aura about

Butt, I'm not under an obligation to prove anything to anyone
Ah but soon you will be in Cyber Purgatory.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

And would that mean you'll soon be back to discussing the most salubrious parts of Florida, etc?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.