Reload this Page >

Worldwide DJ work wanted

Worldwide DJ work wanted

Old Jan 14th 2004, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

Hornsky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Worldwide DJ work wanted

Hello,

I'm a DJ from London I play Funky House though to Trance.
Where ever I go in the world I try and DJ, basicly, becuase I love it. I love bringing a sound and my style to people in different parts of the world and seeing how excited they are becuase its something they have never heard. Sounds cheesy I know, but thats why I love it.

Does anybody know of anywhere in the world that I can DJ at or is anyone in the position to offer me DJ work. I don't mind if its a one off event or working all week in the same club?

I've played in Australia, New Zealand Corfu and of Course around the UK and also on radio in London.
I want to see if I can get a few gigs lined up over period of time to go on a mini tour if possible. I'm completly open on location and offers.

If anyone can help it would be greatfully appreciated.
Demo's available on request.

Please e-mail me on [email protected]

Kind Regards

David Newsum (Hornsky)
Old Jan 14th 2004, 8:56 pm
pharrya's troublen strife

ms_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant futurems_bhon has a brilliant future
Default dj work

Y'know, I afraid what you're going to have to do is a great deal of online research... try google "dance clubs San Francisco" or "dance music promoters Miami". Then, burn your demo tape onto a bunch of cd's, write yourself up a CV/resume and start mailing...

If you're interested in the mid-atlantic, you can try flogging your skills to Nation in DC or One or Sonar in Baltimore. Local promoters include Ultraworld and SonicSoul.
Good luck...
Old Jan 14th 2004, 9:09 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: dj work

I'm off to Las Vegas at the end of the summer so I'll see if I can incorperate anything with them.

Thanks for you help.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 1:15 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dj work

Originally posted by Hornsky
I'm off to Las Vegas at the end of the summer so I'll see if I can incorperate anything with them.

Thanks for you help.
No Eddie Cochrane, Buddy Holly, or the Big Boppa then...
Old Jan 17th 2004, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

Anyone?
Old Jan 17th 2004, 9:22 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hornsky
Anyone?
I know there's a tenuous "expat" theme to your post, but we're all such old farts we can hardly see the difference between a house and a garage, never mind know the difference between house music and garage music. I don't think people are deliberately ignoring you, we just don't have a clue how to asnwer your question.

Have you looked for a US DJ bulletin board? I think other DJ's are more likely to be able to help you than a bunch of expats.... at least that's my theory.