Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Worlds Most/Best/Biggest [fill in the blank]

The Worlds Most/Best/Biggest [fill in the blank]

Old Jan 26th 2006, 4:31 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Worlds Most/Best/Biggest [fill in the blank]

How many times have we heard this? America has the Worlds most/best/biggest/first.....whatever?

What have you heard?

I'll start with this Oprah Frey thing:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...74#post3183974

Apparently Oprah has the "most influential book club in the world!"

Your turn!
Old Jan 26th 2006, 4:36 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Worlds Most/Best/Biggest [fill in the blank]

List would be endless, this is the Best Country in the world afterall
Old Jan 26th 2006, 4:38 pm

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
How many times have we heard this? America has the Worlds most/best/biggest/first.....whatever?

What have you heard?

Your turn!
Never mind heard, I have SEEN the biggest arses ok asses
Old Jan 26th 2006, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

Crispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
Never mind heard, I have SEEN the biggest arses ok asses
haha..
I gotta say people. Jesus H, there is this bloke that works as a greeter as Best Buy, i swear he is like 500lbs. He is so fat it's not even funny! He is literally the size of a double automatic door. I'm thinking its more along the lines of a disease.. as i can't imagine someone eating enough food to get that big, its rather bloody ridiculous.
But yeah, people, definatley.
Old Jan 26th 2006, 11:38 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Crispyuk88
haha..
I gotta say people. Jesus H, there is this bloke that works as a greeter as Best Buy, i swear he is like 500lbs. He is so fat it's not even funny! He is literally the size of a double automatic door. I'm thinking its more along the lines of a disease.. as i can't imagine someone eating enough food to get that big, its rather bloody ridiculous.
But yeah, people, definatley.
500lbs is pretty slim by comparison to some people here. Its not unusual to find people of 700+. If you watch Discovery Health you'll see what I mean.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute

For most Americans, the world only exists between the West & East Coast of the USA!

Jim.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 12:47 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scouse Express
For most Americans, the world only exists between the West & East Coast of the USA!

Jim.
And for most foreigners, the USA only exists as the west and east coasts (NY and FL,and CA mostly). That whole area in the middle isn't really there
Old Jan 27th 2006, 12:47 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scouse Express

Jim.
And for most foreigners, the USA only exists as the west and east coasts (NY and FL,and CA mostly). That whole area in the middle isn't really there.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 1:31 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ironporer
And for most foreigners, the USA only exists as the west and east coasts (NY and FL,and CA mostly). That whole area in the middle isn't really there.

hey ironporer.... got a little stutter going on this morning
Old Jan 27th 2006, 1:34 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ironporer
What theres more to the US than Florida? Dont be silly.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 1:39 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas

hmmmm thought i was in THE only state... you mean there are others that make up the usa
Old Jan 27th 2006, 1:41 am
Guttural Brumerican

Titchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond repute

Its true! Theres Florida, and theres the magical place that the in-laws go out of state to for 3 months of the year!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 1:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Its not unusual to find people of 700+. If you watch Discovery Health you'll see what I mean.
I know.....its astounding, isn't it? I thought it was a bigger problem in the South (morbid obesity) but there was actually an article (and picture) here in Seattle, where the fire department had to take this (their estimate was 600 to 800 pound) man out of his apartment window to get him out and to a hospital. Yikes! :scared:
Old Jan 27th 2006, 1:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Titchski
and theres the magical place that the in-laws go out of state to for 3 months of the year!

ohh that must be texas then
Old Jan 27th 2006, 1:45 am
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride

What have you heard?

Your turn!
..we all know America builds the best cars in the world.. (with the exception of Chevy, Buick, Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Dodge, GMC, Jeep, Lincoln and mercury - which are all shite)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.