Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Woman throws her three children into SF Bay

Woman throws her three children into SF Bay

Old Oct 20th 2005, 6:00 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Woman throws her three children into SF Bay

http://kron4.com/Global/story.asp?S=4003535

They've recovered the body of the 3 year old but the 6 and 1 yr olds are still missing. I shouldn't imagine there's much hope for them after a night in SF bay
Old Oct 20th 2005, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Woman throws her three children into SF Bay

Originally Posted by Wintersong

They've recovered the body of the 3 year old but the 6 and 1 yr olds are still missing. I shouldn't imagine there's much hope for them after a night in SF bay
Jesus Christ, what can possibly have possessed her into doing such a thing..shocking.
reminds me of the case where the woman drowned her two kids by strapping them in the back of her car, taking the handbrake off and letting it roll into a river, reason? Her boyfriend wouldn't marry her bacause she had kids..
Old Oct 20th 2005, 6:44 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I think the witness who watched this happen who didn't jump in to try and save those children should be thrown in as well and with cement shoes. Disgusting how non-caring some people are.
Old Oct 20th 2005, 6:49 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Just awful
Old Oct 20th 2005, 6:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

I truly will never understand humans and their need to be cruel to one another. I don't understand how a mother could harm their child. It makes me very very sad to read this.
Old Oct 20th 2005, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Guelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond reputeGuelder Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
I think the witness who watched this happen who didn't jump in to try and save those children should be thrown in as well and with cement shoes. Disgusting how non-caring some people are.
Somewhat unfair when you don't know the facts! The witness did call for help, maybe they chose to take that action rather than jumping in because they couldn't swim? If they couldn't swim, then the best action they could take is to get help, not to jump in and then become another victim!
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I truly will never understand humans and their need to be cruel to one another. I don't understand how a mother could harm their child. It makes me very very sad to read this.
I wonder if, with her having a 1 year old its a case of PND..wasn't the woman who drowned her 6 (i think) kids in the bath suffering from severe PND?
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

It just breaks your heart, why did she not do herself in, instead of those poor children I hope she rot's in prison, evil cow.
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:16 pm
Open All Hours!

LeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woodsey
I wonder if, with her having a 1 year old its a case of PND..wasn't the woman who drowned her 6 (i think) kids in the bath suffering from severe PND?
Apparently she suffers from Schizophrenia. Relatives aren't sure if she came off her meds because she told the police the voices told her to do it
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:17 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Just like that mad woman in Houston who had Post Parthum depression,

People will figure out a way to blame her husband for going to work........
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:21 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AmerLisa

It does appear, though, that the mother has some kind of mental illness. She may not have known what she was doing. Its very hard for us to judge fairly when we dont have all the facts.
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:23 pm
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold

That is awful!! How can anyone do that to another person, especially a child, especially their own child!!

Disgusting!
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

yes she definitely has schizophrenia I saw it on the news this morning. This lady and her kids were living in a sally army shelter, apparently the oldest had just started school and was really enjoying it. Poor little sods. Breaks your heart. I'm waiting to hear where exactly the witnesses were. Thing is it does raise the all important point again about health care. Should this woman have been on the streets in harms way to herself and others. There is no mental health facility's especially for the poor. Its a disgrace.
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Guelder Rose
Somewhat unfair when you don't know the facts! The witness did call for help, maybe they chose to take that action rather than jumping in because they couldn't swim? If they couldn't swim, then the best action they could take is to get help, not to jump in and then become another victim!
It's not that uncommon for an adult over here not to be able to swim. Even when joining the Navy meny have to be tought to swim in boot camp.
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:46 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rete
Dont be a hero...you'll likely end up another victim and then we have to rescue you as well.

I think the witness did the right thing: Called EMS as soon as possible and gave them the info they needed. If they had jumped in what could they reasonbly do? Pick which child to save even if they could find any of them in cold murky waters? Assuming they didnt drown themselves.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.