Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Wintersong's baby shower.

Wikiposts

Wintersong's baby shower.

Old Mar 5th 2006, 4:05 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wintersong's baby shower.

Ohh errr,....photo's...well we won't tell on ya for posting 'em
Old Mar 5th 2006, 6:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eskimo
nah but I told him he looked like he was dressed like he was going to a cheap wedding, seemed like a good bloke, hes trying to get a Sunday morning footie team together here, gave my mate his phone number to get the boys round, he has full sized pitch in his garden - strangest Birthday I've ever had :scared:
Yeah, but did u let him know about BE?

He's been quoted in the papers as finding it difficult to find genuine people to generally hang out with, and feeling a bit lonely in LA.

Its nice to read about him on BE, but I guess that it must be really hard for him knowing that his conversations are likely to be repeated....i'm torn between his privacy and wanting the latest goss!
Old Mar 6th 2006, 12:52 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Yeah, but did u let him know about BE?

He's been quoted in the papers as finding it difficult to find genuine people to generally hang out with, and feeling a bit lonely in LA.

Its nice to read about him on BE, but I guess that it must be really hard for him knowing that his conversations are likely to be repeated....i'm torn between his privacy and wanting the latest goss!
You never know maybe its him thats started some of the thread in the USA forum.

Funny though that even the stars with all their cash etc have the same gripes as us.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 1:42 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
You never know maybe its him thats started some of the thread in the USA forum.

Funny though that even the stars with all their cash etc have the same gripes as us.
Never mind Robbie..how about if HM actually posted on here..since she loves the net so much
Old Mar 6th 2006, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Wintersong, hope the next 3 weeks fly by for you.

Annette
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:10 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by izibear
Never mind Robbie..how about if HM actually posted on here..since she loves the net so much
My husband and I have been wondering where one could acquire some caviar for the Corgis. Harrods doesn't seem to have any branches over here and the American caviar just isnt the same...little Dotti just doesnt like it.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:13 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woodsey
he did actually, said you were a great....
Thanks. That's made my day.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:28 am
looking for the corkscrew

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute

Errrr...Hello? This is the 'Wintersong's baby shower' thread. Robbie fans second on the right down the hall.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:39 am
Open All Hours!

LeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bored-silly
Errrr...Hello? This is the 'Wintersong's baby shower' thread. Robbie fans second on the right down the hall.

I could always post the pictures of the after baby shower party
Old Mar 6th 2006, 5:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bored-silly
Congrats wintersong...I have no idea what a baby shower is.

But this is BE and you seriously expect a thread to stay on topic for more than 5 posts?!
Old Mar 6th 2006, 6:08 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

It is America. It is ALL about us.....

Congrats Wintersong, I was a tad remiss there for a second. Never been talked to by anyone from Leeds before (Actually don't know anyone FROM Leeds, just have a friend who spent 6 months IN Leeds )

F and M delivers worldwide Ma'am.....