British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Wintersong's baby shower. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/wintersongs-baby-shower-359396/)

bored-silly Mar 6th 2006 1:05 am

Wintersong's baby shower.

I know there was a post about her recently so just thought I would let you all know that Leeds girl and I hosted Wintersong's baby shower yesterday. (To be honest, Leeds girl did 99% of it and I jumped on the bandwagon for a bit of glory. :D ) It went really well and her and the other half received plenty of lovely things for the babe.

Wintersong is great, looks fab and has 3 weeks to go although she'd rather it were 3 days.

There was photographic evidence of the day but Wintersong threatened us with death if we post it.

Hopefully she will check in soon. :)

AmerLisa Mar 6th 2006 1:10 am

Re: Wintersong's baby shower.

That's really good to hear! Good luck WS!!! :) :)

Post the piccies BS...... :D

Eskimo Mar 6th 2006 1:44 am

Originally Posted by bored-silly
I know there was a post about her recently so just thought I would let you all know that Leeds girl and I hosted Wintersong's baby shower yesterday. (To be honest, Leeds girl did 99% of it and I jumped on the bandwagon for a bit of glory. :D ) It went really well and her and the other half received plenty of lovely things for the babe.

Wintersong is great, looks fab and has 3 weeks to go although she'd rather it were 3 days.

There was photographic evidence of the day but Wintersong threatened us with death if we post it.

Hopefully she will check in soon. :)

sos we missed it :( - very surprised the missus has not been on the blower to you about last nights birthday shenanigans (although she didn't get up till 1pm!)

bored-silly Mar 6th 2006 1:45 am

Originally Posted by Eskimo
sos we missed it :( - very surprised the missus has not been on the blower to you about last nights birthday shenanigans (although she didn't get up till 1pm!)

Was going to call her tonight but don't you have guests?

Leslie Mar 6th 2006 1:46 am

Yay!! Congratulations to the lovely Mum-to-be. :)

Eskimo Mar 6th 2006 1:52 am

Originally Posted by bored-silly
Was going to call her tonight but don't you have guests?

nah hes with friends over in Hollywood, shes watching the oscars and wringing her knickers out after meeting Robbie last night :D

evoal2003 Mar 6th 2006 2:16 am

nah hes with friends over in Hollywood, shes watching the oscars and wringing her knickers out after meeting Robbie last night :D

Robbie>?? :confused:

woodsey Mar 6th 2006 2:20 am

Originally Posted by evoal2003
Robbie>?? :confused:

Williams <swoon>..very surreal evening, also met Dennis Hopper. :eek:

evoal2003 Mar 6th 2006 2:34 am

Originally Posted by woodsey

WOW I'd be ringing me boxers out to. Woodsey your just up there with the stars...

can I get your autograph

:beer:

NC Penguin Mar 6th 2006 2:54 am

WOW I'd be ringing me boxers out to. Woodsey your just up there with the stars...

can I get your autograph

You fancy Robbie Williams too?! :D

NC Penguin

Angry White Pyjamas Mar 6th 2006 2:56 am

Did you tell him Stoke City are shite?

John Travolta is apparently my nearly neighbour but Ive never met him.

Jerseygirl Mar 6th 2006 2:59 am

Originally Posted by woodsey

No wonder you get bleedin' migraines! :p Did Robbie ask if you knew me? :cool:

Eskimo Mar 6th 2006 3:03 am

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Did you tell him Stoke City are shite?

nah but I told him he looked like he was dressed like he was going to a cheap wedding, seemed like a good bloke, hes trying to get a Sunday morning footie team together here, gave my mate his phone number to get the boys round, he has full sized pitch in his garden - strangest Birthday I've ever had :scared:

woodsey Mar 6th 2006 3:37 am

can I get your autograph

LOL, the most bizarre thing was that at this party in a 15 million dollar house in the hollywood hills, 6 of the people there were from Huddersfield.. :confused:

woodsey Mar 6th 2006 3:40 am

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
No wonder you get bleedin' migraines! :p Did Robbie ask if you knew me? :cool:

he did actually, said you were a great.... ;) :D