Windy Miller!

Windy Miller!

Old Oct 20th 2005, 5:10 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Windy Miller!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4360482.stm
Old Oct 20th 2005, 5:19 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Windy Miller!

You gotta feel for Brian Cant. They make him audition for the part and then say it doesn't sound like him??
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:13 pm
cute as a button

Poppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant future

I used to love Camberwick Green when I was a kid...I cant believe Windy Miller turned out to be such a bad boy!!
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:13 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Poppy33usa
I used to love Camberwick Green when I was a kid...I cant believe Windy Miller turned out to be such a bad boy!!
Time flies by when your the driver of the train...driving down to Trumpton with a cargo of cocaine.
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:21 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Time flies by when your the driver of the train...driving down to Trumpton with a cargo of .
Apparently, Mr. Dagenham got banged up for a 10 stretch. Turns out he wasn't so much a door to door salesman, more of a knuckle to nose pusher.
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:21 pm
cute as a button

Poppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant futurePoppy33usa has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Time flies by when your the driver of the train...driving down to Trumpton with a cargo of cocaine.
LOL! I must have missed that episode! "Lord Belborough gets busted by the narcs"