Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

WINCHESTER Rifles ..

WINCHESTER Rifles ..

Old Jan 22nd 2006, 3:27 am
Forum Regular

Britdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud ofBritdrinker has much to be proud of
Default Re: WINCHESTER Rifles ..

Harrumph to that. I'm going to get up at dawn tomorrow, leave my nubile non-sex-starved American wife in bed, and head off and bag me some skeet.

Aka clay pigeon shooting. Those poor defenc(s)eless pigeons.

I'm even making fish tacos for all the guys.

Originally Posted by rushman
Because men that cant get a regular supply of nubile gorgeous sexy starved women usually bugger off into the woods together ( ) to shoot at small defenceless animals with big guns to make up for their small cocks.......allegedly!!
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 3:32 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chorlton
I think I'm going with a Marlin after all that. I hate being rushed and everyone is selling out of Winchesters
Just order it from Walmart .takes about a week...
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 11:57 am
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Well!!! thats my Winchester 94 ordered.... Thank you Walmart..
..remind them to have a little Brazillian kid pack it for $1 a day.. and use plenty of styrofoam and asbestos..
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 12:29 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarlM
..remind them to have a little Brazillian kid pack it for $1 a day.. and use plenty of styrofoam and asbestos..
Is there a lot of Brazilians in New Haven, Connecticut then...
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 3:01 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Is there a lot of Brazilians in New Haven, Connecticut then...
Absolutely - New Haven is often called little Rio..
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 3:07 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by CarlM
Absolutely - New Haven is often called little Rio..
WoW!! I never knew ...
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 3:49 pm
strangely floppy..

Originally Posted by Ray
WoW!! I never knew ...
By 'often' i of course meant 'never'
Old Jan 24th 2006, 6:31 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
Just order it from Walmart .takes about a week...

So did you get it yet?
I kinda like the idea of special ordering it - at least it won't have been mistreated by everyone yet. And $50 cheaper than the next best local price
Old Jan 24th 2006, 7:09 pm
Ray

So did you get it yet?
I kinda like the idea of special ordering it - at least it won't have been mistreated by everyone yet. And $50 cheaper than the next best local price
Not yet ... A 7-10 days.. wait ..Then the associate Kyle ..will call me to collect it ... The funny bit is.. they normally don't let you carry it thru the store .. they carry it to the door for you .. then let you take it .. I suppose to prevent somebody loading it and rampaging thru the store ..
Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:08 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ray
Not yet ... A 7-10 days.. wait ..Then the associate Kyle ..will call me to collect it ... The funny bit is.. they normally don't let you carry it thru the store .. they carry it to the door for you .. then let you take it .. I suppose to prevent somebody loading it and rampaging thru the store ..
But not to stop you nipping out to the car, loading her up and then coming back to rampage through the store.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:35 pm

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
But not to stop you nipping out to the car, loading her up and then coming back to rampage through the store.
Not cricket, is it

I can't wait to get mine - even if it is from walmart.

When I was checking out their website I found this. I thought airguns were for kids
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...70080%3A170083
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:25 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Not cricket, is it

When I was checking out their website I found this. I thought airguns were for kids
Thats not an airgun
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:55 am

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Thats not an airgun

Let me find you a medal. Did the 22LR give it away or was it the bolt?
If I was going to teach a child to shoot, I'd start them off with an airgun.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 2:39 am
Account Closed

Let me find you a medal. Did the 22LR give it away or was it the bolt?
If I was going to teach a child to shoot, I'd start them off with an airgun.
Sorry I thought you meant that was an airgun and its not for kids.

My kids shoot my 22 Rimfire. And 9mm Handguns. (Obviously under close supervision)
Old Jan 25th 2006, 4:56 am
Ray

Not cricket, is it
That has got to be the ugliest thing I have ever seen..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.