British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Will you be in Las Vegas...... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/will-you-las-vegas-433772/)

pootle_monster Mar 11th 2007 1:54 am

Will you be in Las Vegas......

Hello i know i've ranted on about this before, but just in case any one forgot or hasn't read my event on the calender.....

If you are in Las Vegas (living or maybe just in the next state) two chaps from Blackpool are holding a big party for all the Brits (English, Irish, Scottish or Welsh all is welcome) on April 30th at 7pm till midnight.

It is going to be held at the Alexis Park Resort Hotel (just opposite the Hard Rock on E Harmon) and it's free, free food, free tea, free entertainment, all you have to pay for is booze! :thumbup:

If you are interested please have a look at the website they have set up UKLV.org all the details are there; and if you feel like coming along just send them an RSVP!! :)

Thanks and i look forward to meeting some new faces! :eek:

Maz Mar 11th 2007 6:41 am

Re: Will you be in Las Vegas......

They must be absolutely loaded! Free admission, and a free buffet for 1,000 people? *faints*

I had to check their website for the date, though... who holds such a shindig as that on a Monday night? :blink: :unsure: :huh:

Still, if I lived in the area, hell yeah I'd take the following day off work. :D :thumbup:

Lord Lionheart Mar 11th 2007 7:37 am

Originally Posted by pootle_monster (Post 4505937)
Hello i know i've ranted on about this before, but just in case any one forgot or hasn't read my event on the calender.....

If you are in Las Vegas (living or maybe just in the next state) two chaps from Blackpool are holding a big party for all the Brits (English, Irish, Scottish or Welsh all is welcome) on April 30th at 7pm till midnight.

It is going to be held at the Alexis Park Resort Hotel (just opposite the Hard Rock on E Harmon) and it's free, free food, free tea, free entertainment, all you have to pay for is booze! :thumbup:

If you are interested please have a look at the website they have set up UKLV.org all the details are there; and if you feel like coming along just send them an RSVP!! :)

Thanks and i look forward to meeting some new faces! :eek:

How is it free if I have to pay for my own booze? I mean what else do I spend money on at a party apart from booze, does that mean the strippers, prostitutes and drugs are free if I buy a couple of shandies?

pootle_monster Mar 12th 2007 11:40 pm

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart (Post 4506285)
How is it free if I have to pay for my own booze? I mean what else do I spend money on at a party apart from booze, does that mean the strippers, prostitutes and drugs are free if I buy a couple of shandies?

But hey free tea, after all it's on a school night so you're not allowed to go silly....well you are but just don't trip over the dog/coffee table/elephant leg umbrella stand when you get in a little worst than wear and wake up the neighbourhood! :blink: :thumbup: