Wife swap

Old Feb 10th 2005, 10:03 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wife swap

Originally Posted by Tone
Can I swap mine for a DVD recorder or panini stickers to complete my 1984 football sticker album?
Dunno, ask Noel Edmonds he might be able to get you a boxed version of Buckaroo and a slinky

Old Feb 10th 2005, 10:17 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Noel Edmunds? No way, you need..... It's a Knockout!

Old Feb 10th 2005, 10:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake
A very scary woman. She accused the lesbians of bring up thier daughter into a prejudiced enviroment, then in the same show equated having a lesbian in her house the same as having a sexual preditor in the house.
And a Bush lover as well?? Why do I always miss the best programs? Did turn the tube off at 9ish...so maybe that's why.
Old Feb 10th 2005, 10:26 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Dunno, ask Noel Edmonds he might be able to get you a boxed version of Buckaroo and a slinky

Sacrilege...... everyone from the Midlands knows that Tiswas ruled
Old Feb 10th 2005, 11:38 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tomelina
Sacrilege...... everyone from the Midlands knows that Tiswas ruled
That's been debated but I agree with you. That way Tone could swap for a Sally James instead of a Maggie Philbin!
Attached Thumbnails Wife swap-images.jpg  
Old Feb 11th 2005, 12:02 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride

Isn't that John Craven in the back??
Old Feb 11th 2005, 12:41 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Wife swap

Originally Posted by rincewind
Isn't that John Craven in the back??

Yes it is. Keith Chegwin is on the left (Maggie Philbin divorced him).

Did you know that Noel Edmond's is getting a divorce? His wife had a personal pilates trainer and she had an affair with him...his live-in partner then went bleating to a tabloid that he's a bi-sexual transvestite. It takes all sorts I suppose.....

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/21802004.htm

http://www.itsbettertinnedthanfresh....nds/noel1.html
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

Scorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tone
Can I swap mine for a DVD recorder or panini stickers to complete my 1984 football sticker album?
Still looking for a few stickers to complete my España '82 world cup album. I'm having no luck with the local newsagents. It seems I'll have to resort to using Japanese fighting monster cards to complete my Honduras team.
Old Feb 11th 2005, 4:51 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scorchio
Still looking for a few stickers to complete my España '82 world cup album. I'm having no luck with the local newsagents. It seems I'll have to resort to using Japanese fighting monster cards to complete my Honduras team.
Blimey, now you're taking me back...
I never managed to complete that one either - but I did complete the Panini album for the European championships in Italy in 1980. I came close to completing the album for Argentina 78 but fell about a dozen short, and ended up sending off to Panini for the missing ones. Trouble was they got my order wrong and sent me two of the same sticker so I still ended up one short, which at the time was a massive source of irritation to my pre-adolescent being.
Old Feb 11th 2005, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scorchio
I had that sticker book. Cannot remember if I completed it though?. lol I also had a stuffed Bulldog Bobby from that year.

I also met Philbin and Cheggers at the BBC's 50 years celebration a few years back in London. I had their autograph on a BBC sticker.
Old Feb 12th 2005, 1:35 am
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody want to see Keith Chegwin's nob?

http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/melting...267/page3.html
Old Feb 12th 2005, 1:43 am
Rock Goddess

Rockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman

Er, no...not really. Thanks anyway.
Old Feb 12th 2005, 2:16 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by elfman

HAhaha! Anyone admit to playing the game with Chegger's todger?

http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/melting...etchkeith.html