Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Wierd US traditions drive me bonkers..

Wierd US traditions drive me bonkers..

Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:12 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wierd US traditions drive me bonkers..

Originally Posted by TruBrit
Hey no probs I only had the correct spelling coz I've got a bottle here right in front of me ready to wrap as part of my husband's stocking 'stuffer' lol as they say here...lol good old pink champers for moi ..enjoy your Christmas
Stocking stuffer. Love it. Reminds me of all the Victorian euphemisms for breast and thigh. Maybe we need one for stocking stuffer.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:20 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
Hey no probs I only had the correct spelling coz I've got a bottle here right in front of me ready to wrap as part of my husband's stocking 'stuffer' lol as they say here...lol good old pink champers for moi ..enjoy your Christmas
Merry Christmas to you too!
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:22 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weird US traditions drive me bonkers..

Originally Posted by Partystar
Sorry to say, but yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss!

I met hubby 3 months after my operation!!! He was, to say the least, a tad gutted!
Just out of interest did you have the nipple cut of and repositioned job or the one where they cut everything around the nipple and leave it standing like a cored apple before they remove the excess and tie it all back together like a the plastic around a fruit basket?
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:29 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Just out of interest did you have the nipple cut of and repositioned job or the one where they cut everything around the nipple and leave it standing like a cored apple before they remove the excess and tie it all back together like a the plastic around a fruit basket?
You know what, I'm sure I remember them telling me that they were going to cut off my nipples, but I think they did the latter. Either way, they are in the right place now & have minimal scars, which is more than I can say for the rest of the jobby! It took them 5 hours to do it & I weighed a stone less when I came out 5 days later, I was huge (34G) & couldn't have weighed more than 130lbs when I went in.

After I came out, everyone kept asking if I had lost weight & I would reply, yeah, sort of! I used to wear big baggy tops to cover them up, which inevitably make you look fat.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

SGTROD is just really niceSGTROD is just really niceSGTROD is just really niceSGTROD is just really niceSGTROD is just really niceSGTROD is just really niceSGTROD is just really niceSGTROD is just really niceSGTROD is just really niceSGTROD is just really niceSGTROD is just really nice

Originally Posted by elfman
Loads of Americans (at least in the north east US) leave the Christmas lights up on their houses for months after Christmas - is that a tradition or just apathy?

Apathy!!! LOL
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:40 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

After I came out, everyone kept asking if I had lost weight & I would reply, yeah, sort of! I used to wear big baggy tops to cover them up, which inevitably make you look fat.
you are right most girls who have enormous titties end up looking fat...but then some aren't...my neighbours bras looked as big as parachutes!!!! having a reduction gave her a new lease on life...she had been getting a little heavy everywhere else but after the procedure lost the weight and looked fab.......not fair really I'd of been happy with just a little of what she got rid of..
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:42 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

You know what, I'm sure I remember them telling me that they were going to cut off my nipples, but I think they did the latter. Either way, they are in the right place now & have minimal scars, which is more than I can say for the rest of the jobby! It took them 5 hours to do it & I weighed a stone less when I came out 5 days later, I was huge (34G) & couldn't have weighed more than 130lbs when I went in.

Thanks, just me being nosey. I knew of someone who had the first type and her one nipple didn't rejoin. It fell off. She wasn't to bothered though as her breasts before had been so awful she was willing to get rid of them even with a missing nipple. Never got around to asking her if I could have a look. Was dying to though!
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:43 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
..not fair really I'd of been happy with just a little of what she got rid of..
Would that be liposharing?
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:43 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, just me being nosey. I knew of someone who had the first type and her one nipple didn't rejoin. It fell off. She wasn't to bothered though as her breasts before had been so awful she was willing to get rid of them even with a missing nipple. Never got around to asking her if I could have a look. Was dying to though!
oh ****!!! you can't be serious!! :scared: :scared:
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:44 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

oh ****!!! you can't be serious!! :scared: :scared:
Yup, didn't have the bottle to ask. Lost contact with her now so I'll never get a look.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:45 pm
Back where I belong!

you are right most girls who have enormous titties end up looking fat...but then some aren't...my neighbours bras looked as big as parachutes!!!! having a reduction gave her a new lease on life...she had been getting a little heavy everywhere else but after the procedure lost the weight and looked fab.......not fair really I'd of been happy with just a little of what she got rid of..
Funnily enough, a girl went in after me for a breast enlargement, on the NHS also.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:46 pm
Back where I belong!

I used to show everyone!!!
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:47 pm
Back Again

Funnily enough, a girl went in after me for a breast enlargement, on the NHS also.
on the NHS???? oh that settles it then...I'm moving back!!!
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:48 pm
Back Again

ewww......penny dropped ...pmsl
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 8:48 pm

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

I have a mate who had reduction and she now has lopsided tits, so badly that you can see a nipple on one side if she wears a low cut top

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.