Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

why people judge people?

Wikiposts

why people judge people?

Old Feb 21st 2004, 5:30 am
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
Hey look everyone,
it's someone else who posts little pics on their dull as crap posts just like silvershadow/gunner
what's wrong Kenny? so how many personalities do you have?
Yeah what is it with that guy? It's like he's just discovered the img tag and is adicted....does Wee Boy Billy have a rival contender for arsehole of the forum?
Old Feb 21st 2004, 5:40 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tony_2003
Yeah what is it with that guy? It's like he's just discovered the img tag and is adicted....does Wee Boy Billy have a rival contender for arsehole of the forum?
me thinks it is one and the same person.
Old Feb 22nd 2004, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by snorkmaiden
My sister went home to the UK yesterday after her first trip to see me and the first time I have seen her in nearly a year. I've been unreasonably grumpy all day as you may have gathered from my Irish thread

That comment just made me snarf my cuppa, thanks Webbie, you and Kenny have given me the best laugh all evening
My dear snorkmaiden,
Don't laugh on Kenny2004's thread because the dear chap gets confused and thinks that you are laughing directly at him - even though it is clear that you are not.... and then he send's you threatening PM's! (see his last post).
Old Feb 24th 2004, 3:12 am
WBB

Originally posted by manc1976
me thinks it is one and the same person.
i think we can discount that theory.......

Old Feb 24th 2004, 3:14 am
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB

He's also winning the contest you'll be happy to hear
Old Feb 24th 2004, 3:14 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB

not you and him, but Gunner and Silvershadow are one and the same person.
Old Feb 24th 2004, 3:25 am
WBB

He's also winning the contest you'll be happy to hear
but what happens when he gets banned, will i take over as leader?

Old Feb 24th 2004, 3:48 am
Get em out by Friday

Originally posted by WBB
but what happens when he gets banned, will i take over as leader?

pats billy on the head ah alas my son, you have great courage and dedication in your art, but you must learn to walk before you run. it will take years of training and disposing of other silvershadows, before you are ready to take on the supreme master...."who is this master of bullshitery?" I hear you ask!...behold the reigning champion....Patrick!

Run young William, learn the art of instilling instant coma with a few choice words...become a master in self ego boosting. Learn all these things, and maybe you will one day stand in front of the supreme expats bullshitter.....PPPPPPPPPAAAAAATTTTTRRRRRRIIIIICCC CCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Note the above scene is best re-enacted in your best Mr. Myagi voice. All characters are fictitious and any resemblance to people living or dead is coincidental.

Last edited by tony_2003; Feb 24th 2004 at 3:50 am.
Old Feb 24th 2004, 6:45 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

PPPPPPPPPAAAAAATTTTTRRRRRRIIIIICCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!! !!

Note the above scene is best re-enacted in your best Mr. Myagi voice. All characters are fictitious and any resemblance to people living or dead is coincidental.
Shouldn't it be "Patrick-son" then?
Old Feb 24th 2004, 8:08 am
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: why people judge people?

Originally posted by kenny2004
you know what people judge way to easily... they see someone and by just what their wearing they'll be judged... why judge people? does god judge? i hope not.... he loves everyone equaly.... why can't people do that? what do you think?
Poor old Kenneth.

Don't worry cock, there be sending around the yellow van with the white coats very shortly.
Old Feb 24th 2004, 9:18 am

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Raising one eyebrow and scanning the room under mascara'd lashes. Brigie wonder's why Yosser needs a van for his cock, yellow or whatever .... is it too big for a car?

I'm watching IP'S ya'll! If there's one thing I do it's look pretty and trace people.
Oh, wait, that's two things!

I've got one coming back as Ipswich! Now let's wait for the others to log in!
Old Feb 24th 2004, 12:09 pm
Franklin

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
Raising one eyebrow and scanning the room under mascara'd lashes. Brigie wonder's why Yosser needs a van for his cock, yellow or whatever .... is it too big for a car?

I'm watching IP'S ya'll! If there's one thing I do it's look pretty and trace people.
Oh, wait, that's two things!

I've got one coming back as Ipswich! Now let's wait for the others to log in!
It’s just a quaint term of endearment . My family moved to London so I have heard this term used a few times, mostly by senior citizens in pubs (bars). One translation could be "mate" ... others could be "pal" and "bro". It was a common term used by London cockneys, Londoners born within the sound of Bow bells (bells of St Mary-le-Bow). The term might be a contraction of “cockney�, but I am only guessing. But the word does not refer to a private part of a person’s anatomy. You can probably relax on this one. As they say, “… separated by a common language�.

So Yosser's post could be interpreted:

"Poor old Kenneth.

Don't worry bro, they will send around the yellow van with the white coats very shortly."

Last edited by Patent Attorney; Feb 24th 2004 at 1:02 pm.

Old Feb 24th 2004, 1:20 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Patent Attorney
It’s just a quaint term of endearment . My family moved to London so I have heard this term used a few times, mostly by senior citizens in pubs (bars). One translation could be "mate" ... others could be "pal" and "bro". It was a common term used by London cockneys, Londoners born within the sound of Bow bells (bells of St Mary-le-Bow). The term might be a contraction of “cockney�, but I am only guessing. But the word does not refer to a private part of a person’s anatomy. You can probably relax on this one. As they say, “… separated by a common language�.

So Yosser's post could be interpreted:

"Poor old Kenneth.

Don't worry bro, they will send around the yellow van with the white coats very shortly."
You trying to confirm your position as king nerd PA ?
We all knew what he meant and it didn't need explaining and Bridgie was just playing along.

Are you sure you were a Brit ? :
Old Feb 24th 2004, 1:38 pm
Franklin

Originally posted by Webbie
You trying to confirm your position as king nerd PA ?
We all knew what he meant and it didn't need explaining and Bridgie was just playing along.

Are you sure you were a Brit ? :
People often get the wrong end of the stick with cockney slang.

Last edited by Patent Attorney; Feb 24th 2004 at 1:41 pm.

Old Feb 24th 2004, 1:45 pm
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Patent Attorney
People often get the wrong end of the stick with cockney slang.
Yeh yer right there luv.

(Scouse)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.