Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Why didn't anyone tell me...

Why didn't anyone tell me...

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:50 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Why didn't anyone tell me...

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
It took a genius at the MOD months to think that one up
And it still only came about because he had lunch with a friend from his Lodge in the Prince of Wales just off the Charing Cross Road.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:52 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

That's my old Regiment (The Queens) before they renamed it the POWs, FFS Good on him.
Aye, brass balls...impressive list of gallant acts on the site that lists all the VC holders...didn't realise a couple germans had gotten awards to...charge of the light brigade, so shouldn't have been to surprised I guess *l*
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:53 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Aye, brass balls...impressive list of gallant acts on the site that lists all the VC holders...didn't realise a couple germans had gotten awards to...charge of the light brigade, so shouldn't have been to surprised I guess *l*
We (The British) do like our German and Nepalese mercenaries
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:55 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

And there's some Aussies, Kiwis and Fijians in there somewhere... Oh and a Dane
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:56 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Also like to still fight the Germans on exercise up in Medicine Hat, Alberta.........aparently!!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:59 pm

Originally Posted by rushman
Also like to still fight the Germans on exercise up in Medicine Hat, Alberta.........aparently!!
The Danish are easy, you just threaten to rip their hair nets off
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:00 am
Account Closed

The Danish are easy, you just threaten to rip their hair nets off
Or nick their bacon!!
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:01 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Aye, well there's somin' about importing canon fodder ain't there...oh so cruel..i'll get me coat
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:02 am

Or nick their bacon!!
Aaaah the smell of CS gas in German bars....my formative years
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Thought you would've cared about your fellow taff Tom Jones snuffing it last week

If he died last week who the f**k was singing live in Albany on Friday night ?
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:05 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
If he died last week who the f**k was singing live in Albany on Friday night ?
I meant Tom Jones the guy that owns the papershop in Sheepshag road, Llantrisant
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:06 am
Account Closed

Aaaah the smell of CS gas in German bars....my formative years
They use that to take away the smell of the Frauleins armpits.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:06 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Oh, Arthur Miller, he's another one that kipped it last year...along with Luther VanRoss, Heath, Robin Cook, Mowlam (last of the politicians), and the pope
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:07 am

They use that to take away the smell of the Frauleins armpits.
Eeeewwww don't remind me.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:07 am
Account Closed

Eeeewwww don't remind me.
Only women in Europe (besides the french) that have 3 furburgers!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.