Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Why did I come here?

Why did I come here?

Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:40 am
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why did I come here?

Originally Posted by Thydney
Send a pic of that if you like
I guess it will be easier for you to kiss it then.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:41 am
BE Enthusiast

ElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mandana
Does anyone have the Talking Heads song 'How did I get here' as an ear-worm now?!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:41 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ugacrew
Oh FFS, get thee to a strip joint! You need your tit fix already. I'm not going to be the one to do it.
after your avatar I had you down for June

and July
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:43 am
BE Enthusiast

ElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to beholdElaineQ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dbj1000
The song is called Once in a Lifetime, and it is the best description of what it's like to suddenly "wake up" in a foreign country!

I love it!

Yes, it's a good one I'm humming it now!
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it will be easier for you to kiss it then.
I'll not commit to a reply til you post on
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=497889
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

after your avatar I had you down for June

and July
I don't know if I should be really offended or overjoyed.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:45 am
Riding on silver wings

I'll not commit to a reply til you post on
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=497889
I'm so not going there. The answer is daily if not more.

Last edited by ugacrew; Dec 7th 2007 at 2:49 am.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:47 am
BE Enthusiast

I will let you off because your a yank but being bummed is different in the UK
God, yes, I'd forgotton that Also, these days, when I say I'm pissed, I mean I'm angry, not drunk. I'm so Americanized.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

You better and I'll let all the men off who desperately crave a fag in the middle of the night.

LMAO!!!!!!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:51 am
Not dead yet

I'm so not going there. The answer is daily if not more.
Pack a few pairs for the calender shoot. Should only take half a day
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:53 am
Riding on silver wings

Pack a few pairs for the calender shoot. Should only take half a day
You are quite a randy fellow tonight. You need to get laid. Hell if you keep this up the proceeds from the calendar will have to be diverted to the 'Get Thydney Laid' campaign. I swear to God man.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:56 am
Not dead yet

You are quite a randy fellow tonight. You need to get laid. Hell if you keep this up the proceeds from the calendar will have to be diverted to the 'Get Thydney Laid' campaign. I swear to God man.
Works for me LMAO
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:58 am
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

If you're in Marin you will be fine - just stay oot the City

And welcome to the hood

Originally Posted by mayhemuk
Last night was one of those moments when you stop and think was this a good idea?
I am superdelighted to be reunited with the wife and all is good but last night we went to earthquake 'preparedness' training. "Get ready Marin!"
Was slightly surreal to sit and listen to but then you do have to say it is a very real threat.
I am not shopping for plane fares so I am going to stay. I am actually going to be shopping for all the things on the list for my 'Go pack and Go List' etc etc

Has anyone else had a moment when the reality of where they have moved to (that you always knew existed eg. hurricanes in Florida) was brought into sharp focus for you?

Roll on SSN and Greencard delivery!

Mayhem.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 2:59 am
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by scotch03
If you're in Marin you will be fine - just stay oot the City

And welcome to the hood
Who put this thread back on topic?
Old Dec 7th 2007, 3:09 am
Riding on silver wings

Who put this thread back on topic?
Damn! It looked like it was successfully hijacked to me. Oh well, staying on point is soooo ****ing boring.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.