Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Who'd a thought it????

Who'd a thought it????

Old Dec 12th 2006, 8:52 pm
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who'd a thought it????

Originally Posted by Dogbyte
My, My, you must either be a very good boy (which you probably are) or have not been there for the last 15 yrs.The 'Noonans' are the local crime lords or so they like to think, cant remember all the names but Desi,the older is now deceased, (what a shame,but no loss)He was featured on a TV prog about the gangs in the Mcr area,the Moss.Cheetham Hill a couple of yrs ago, when we had all the shootings in the Moss and Levenshuilme over drugs etc.However I'm now a little out of touch having finished. I had dealings with their fathers, who were old fashioned and characters but this new lot are just nutters.Sorry to go on,its the dementia setting in,who am I ?I'll have to go to my dark room for another lie down.
Ha ha, yes, a little lie down always works for me. Regarding the noonans, I was sort of joking, everybody has heard of them in Salford (unfortunately). Glad to say that I have never come across any of them in person. I don't envy them their lifestyle, big fish in a small pond is the term that comes to mind. Whats the point having a big car and a few quid if you are always looking over your shoulder. Leave em to it I say. People like that tend to come to sticky ends. Sod em!