Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Where is everyone

Where is everyone

Old May 9th 2012, 8:16 am
Living in the Truman Show

gillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Where is everyone

I am back in the UK after lasting just 7 months in Ontario Canada, my hubby is still out there but will be back soon.
Old May 9th 2012, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

mm04ze is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gillyd65
I am back in the UK after lasting just 7 months in Ontario Canada, my hubby is still out there but will be back soon.
Where abouts? What did you think of Ontario?
I'm here now as well, near Hamilton. Moving over to the UK in July as my hubby is over there.
Old May 9th 2012, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

Back2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura about

Arrived in Calgary Jan 09 heading back to the UK Aug 12 after 3 1/2 yrs.
Old May 9th 2012, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

kwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Back2UK
Arrived in Calgary Jan 09 heading back to the UK Aug 12 after 3 1/2 yrs.

good luck wish it was me! 2015 for me!
Old May 9th 2012, 6:02 pm
Living in the Truman Show

gillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of lightgillyd65 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mm04ze
Where abouts? What did you think of Ontario?
I'm here now as well, near Hamilton. Moving over to the UK in July as my hubby is over there.
Kilworth on the outskirts of London.
What did we think of Ontario? Erm of course Ontario is huge but where we lived I can't deny is/was nice but Canada is just not for us, find it a rather soulless place for us to live and too American (although they deny it adamantly). Found out lots whilst living there albeit for only a short time, which didn't sit well with us as a family so we decided to return. Just not for us and way too expensive.
Old May 9th 2012, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

Back2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by kwazywabbit
good luck wish it was me! 2015 for me!
Thank you so much.

We only made up our minds in Feb so it is happening pretty quick for us. I am sure you are counting the days!!! We are very excited about going back.