Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Where do you get your cheap flights?

Where do you get your cheap flights?

Old Jul 10th 2007, 2:12 am
Banned

RaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really nice
Default Re: Where do you get your cheap flights?

Can we can the corn, and stay on topic please? I don't come here to watch you two play footsie..It's disgusting.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 2:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RaiseTheDead
Can we can the corn, and stay on topic please? I don't come here to watch you two play footsie..It's disgusting.
I apologize. I forgot that it's been ... 3 years was it? Didn't mean to rub salt in your wounds.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 2:19 am
Banned

RaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really niceRaiseTheDead is just really nice

Use Private messages for that crap- We don't want to see it.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 2:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

It's just a little bit of harmless flirting banta, we Brit's are good at that, blimey we can have some right laughs on here with all the smut Life is serious enough.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 2:29 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

"We"? "WE"?? You've been here 5 minutes and you think you can dictate what people do in the threads. You think after being banned you'd tone it down abit when you're in here incognito.

You're still a fucking idiot.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 2:30 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

The sod off to another forum more to your liking. You wont be missed.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 2:43 am
Banned

Originally Posted by britvic
It's just a little bit of harmless flirting banta, we Brit's are good at that, blimey we can have some right laughs on here with all the smut Life is serious enough.
You know Britvic- You have the best attitude I've ever seen....Nothing bothers you..You always see the bright side of things...I wish i could be more like you, but I'd settle for just being close to you..

Wether you like it or not- You just made a friend..

Me
Old Jul 10th 2007, 2:48 am
Banned

And Furthermore Rushman: When was I banned? I'm not anybody thats been here before..Lets get that straight away..I came here for friendship and you immediately attacked me Rushman...Now you just can't handle the fact that i'm making friends here can you?..I received a PM from a guy who said you Pm'ed him and told him to ignore me..Thats definitely a violation..Mods?
Old Jul 10th 2007, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rushman
I've tried the Expedia, Travelocity blah blah blah sites and for this Thursday evening (11th) to Heathrow with a return 3 weeks later and the stupid website has their telephone number in the box for the price quote. Either that or they are all in the region of $1,500 hmy

I was looking at half that.

Squeek Squeek.

find the cheapest flight you can then try same day flight with same stopover (or not) with priceline and punch in 25% cheaper price
Old Jul 10th 2007, 2:54 am
Banned

I hear you can ride on Cargo ships real cheap if youre willing to work..That might be an option for you Rushburger
Old Jul 10th 2007, 3:02 am
Account Closed

Now you just can't handle the fact that i'm making friends here can you?..
Why do I get the impression that you are about 15 or 16 years old?

I received a PM from a guy who said you Pm'ed him and told him to ignore me..Thats definitely a violation..Mods?
If I wanted everyone to ignore you, you insignificant little shit, I would started a thread...not PM'd someone.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 3:04 am
Account Closed

You know Britvic- You have the best attitude I've ever seen....Nothing bothers you..You always see the bright side of things...I wish i could be more like you, but I'd settle for just being close to you..

Wether you like it or not- You just made a friend..

Me
Err VIc....you might have just got yourself a stalker.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 3:06 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Err VIc....you might have just got yourself a stalker.
They never survive ...
Old Jul 10th 2007, 3:06 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I've tried the Expedia, Travelocity blah blah blah sites and for this Thursday evening (11th) to Heathrow with a return 3 weeks later and the stupid website has their telephone number in the box for the price quote. Either that or they are all in the region of $1,500 hmy

I was looking at half that.

Squeek Squeek.
I'm feeling bad now 'cos I was going to mention...airfares to the UK increase 7 days prior to departure. July and Aug are the most expensive months. They start to drop in Sept...Oct to April are the cheapest months.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 3:10 am
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I'm feeling bad now 'cos I was going to mention...airfares to the UK increase 7 days prior to departure. July and Aug are the most expensive months. They start to drop in Sept...Oct to April are the cheapest months.
sometimes they increase by the day even a month or so before the flight,it's just a case of supply and demand,with each day gone by there is normally less and less of a supply for a particular flight

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.