Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Where to buy a haggis in Houston?

Where to buy a haggis in Houston?

Old Jan 12th 2012, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

redglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant future
Default Where to buy a haggis in Houston?

Does anyone in the Houston area know where I will be able to buy a haggis (not a tinned one)? I would like to host a Burns Night supper this year - I don't want to take it too seriously (more of a Burns Nite Lite) but I do think that it will be essential to serve haggis along with the whisky...
Old Jan 12th 2012, 9:50 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to buy a haggis in Houston?

Have a search, I know this came up around the Thanksgiving mark and there were a few answers, I don't know myself, but should help you out.
Old Jan 12th 2012, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

redglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant futureredglade has a brilliant future

Thanks Bob. I was doing the search from the home page and coming up short - using the tab at the top of this page took me to exactly what I wanted to know!
Old Jan 12th 2012, 10:14 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redglade
Thanks Bob. I was doing the search from the home page and coming up short - using the tab at the top of this page took me to exactly what I wanted to know!
Glad you found it