Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

When Do The Clocks 'Spring Forward'?

When Do The Clocks 'Spring Forward'?

Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:33 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Question When Do The Clocks 'Spring Forward'?

I recall that the Pres signed some sort of Act so that the daylight savings time will be a few weeks earlier this year (as an energy saving plan - probably the only good decision he's made in the past year and what a shame Europe hasn't followed suit).

Can anyone remember when this will take place? I think it is sometime during March.

My husband isn't around but I know he's not very happy that the clock changes will be so different from the rest of the world this Spring ......he's got to work during that weekend in case all the computers go haywire (like a mini T2K when it was the millenium).
Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:38 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Do The Clocks 'Spring Forward'?

I always wanted to say this:

Google is your friend:

http://webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/b.html

The second sunday in March
Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

wtkp0u is a glorious beacon of lightwtkp0u is a glorious beacon of lightwtkp0u is a glorious beacon of lightwtkp0u is a glorious beacon of lightwtkp0u is a glorious beacon of lightwtkp0u is a glorious beacon of lightwtkp0u is a glorious beacon of lightwtkp0u is a glorious beacon of lightwtkp0u is a glorious beacon of lightwtkp0u is a glorious beacon of lightwtkp0u is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: When Do The Clocks 'Spring Forward'?

Originally Posted by Rete View Post
I always wanted to say this:

Google is your friend:

http://webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/b.html

The second sunday in March
Or http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...light=daylight