Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Whats yours mean?

Whats yours mean?

Old Jun 25th 2004, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

superpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to allsuperpat is a name known to all

We had a works outing to Amsterdam and I slept for the grand total of 4 hours in 3 days. A mate 'christened' me on the plane home.

Nightclubs and coffeeshops, rather than the red light district, before you ask

Cheers,

Pat
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:18 pm

Scarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond reputeScarlett-Dallas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by g1ant
Quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

BTW, I just read your web page. I have to agree, that woman at the doctor's in London is an absolute star. I've never seen anyone take blood so painlessly and so effortlessly as she did,

g1ant
Yep, she was a great relief!

Regards
-=-
Scarlett
Old Jun 25th 2004, 3:02 pm
Sad old Crinkly Member

excpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry mines real sad, ex Navy service number.
Pathetic I know...
Old Jun 25th 2004, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

swingin scot is on a distinguished road

I'm a swinger ... hehe no getting wrong idea ... swing DANCER!! and I'm Scottish
Old Jun 27th 2004, 4:53 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Boring but probably not obvious.

I did my first degree in Elec Eng at Liverpool Uni. Lairdside is the name of the Elec Eng building.
Old Jun 27th 2004, 5:13 pm
Winter hyphenator

monster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud of

It's vaguely related to my real name, and serves as a warning
Old Jun 27th 2004, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to behold

First name Initial, MIddle Name, Surname Initial

zzzzzz