Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Whats the worst movie you ever saw?

Whats the worst movie you ever saw?

Old Nov 30th 2005, 4:05 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats the worst movie you ever saw?

Mars Attacks

And another vote for Keanu "stoneface" Reeve for worst actor.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

USBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond repute

wow you guys have high expectations...

worst films ever for me

1. Wing Commander - should have stayed as a game
2. Me You and Everyone we know - gah, awards my arse.
3. Matrix 3
Old Nov 30th 2005, 4:20 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Hounds of Baskerville, hands down for me.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 4:24 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
awww the 3rd Matrix one has to be number one worst all time movie..not because it was crap so much but WTF?? what a disappointment..I felt robbed!!!!

As for Keanu..he has to be the worst Actor to make it big in Hollywood..EVER....for some reason though he does good in the Matrix..that's one of my all time favs

crap movie i recently watched...Wedding Date...excruciating
I often watch the first Matrix movie & pretend that the other 2 don't exist. I was disappointed at the second 2, they could have gone another way, which would have been much better IMO.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 4:26 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

One of the crappiest films I've ever seen was "The Talented Mr Ripley". It was the biggest pile of steaming dog sh*t that I've ever had the misfortune to see & that's putting it lightly!!!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 4:28 pm
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by TN-Dave
Christams with the Kranks ?.... No - didn't watch it....

I liked Jamie Lee in 'A Fish called Wanda' - That is a fav of mine......
I thought "Christmas with the Kranks" was a bit crap, but certainly not the worst movie I've seen, the ending makes up for it a bit.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 4:36 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Originally Posted by Partystar
I thought "Christmas with the Kranks" was a bit crap, but certainly not the worst movie I've seen, the ending makes up for it a bit.
Maybe I'll watch it one day.....

Looking at the signature on the bottom of your messages - has anyone else noticed that Vinnie Jones seems to be turning up as the villain in everything these days over here ?
Old Nov 30th 2005, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

Mizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond reputeMizz Teapot has a reputation beyond repute

I hate these "Hallmark" movies on TV, they always have the worst actors in.

I know lots of people love "Napoleon Dynamite" .....o gosh that was cr@p
Old Nov 30th 2005, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute

Hardware form mid 90s - totally sucked, should have walked out.

Oh and i agree that Blair Witch was pants - not even scary - thought it was going to get exciting but turned out that was the end!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 4:43 pm
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
The blair witch film was absolutely shite - i wanted my money back at the end
It was so predictable & all I could think about in the scene when they are in the tent, is the writers/directors banging on it from the outside, giggling & then running away into the woods!!! The second one was much better.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:01 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dgsyd1
For me the Holy Trinity of bad films goes something like this:

Steel Magnolias
Stepmom
Dirty Dancing

As you can see, i'm not a big fan of 'chick flicks'. Especially those the missus likes to watch all the bloody time.

Add Titanic to that list and your wife must be my wife's twin sister. Probably need to add any movie that Patrick Swayze ever made too....
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:19 pm
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by Mizz Teapot

We agree, we thought it was pure shite too!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mizz Teapot

Absolute crap alright, gave it 15 minutes That was thanks to the other half renting it, dont let him loose in Blockbusters if I can help it.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

I have a 10 year old daughter so have to add any film with Hilary Duff in or the 'orrible Olsen twins.

Annette
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:56 pm
Open All Hours!

LeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
One of the crappiest films I've ever seen was "The Talented Mr Ripley". It was the biggest pile of steaming dog sh*t that I've ever had the misfortune to see & that's putting it lightly!!!
I can't even tell you the language that came out off hubbies mouth during that movie. He eventually got up and went to the bar across the street from the movies and came back right when the credits were rolling. Also saw Chicago,another pile of crap, the man behind us fell asleep and kept everyone laughing because of his loud snoring (his wife was not amused).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.