Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What's the weirdest thing you have eaten in the USA?

What's the weirdest thing you have eaten in the USA?

Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:07 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Who's the weirdest person you have eaten in the USA?

Originally Posted by Kate2112
American Tottie its very attractive
Especially mine
I imagine Rushman as a slightly taller Delboy
No, alot taller
....more Jewellery
Nope, only wedding band and occasionally a watch
....a couple of tats.....No?
We all have our cross to bear.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:07 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: That's the weirdest thong I've eaten in the USA.

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
I'm not allowed to play with money.
She needs to stop you playing with keyboards too......you're a bad influence
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:17 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: That's the weirdest way I've been eaten in the USA.

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
I'm not allowed to play with money.
I handle the money in our household too, hubs has no idea how much money we have (or in our case, don't have!), I try to tell him, but he doesn't seem to give a shit!

Last edited by Partystar; Jul 4th 2006 at 11:26 pm.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:19 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
I handle the money in our household too, hubs has no idea how much money we have (or in our case, don't have!), I try to tell him, but he doesn't seem to give a shit!
He's loaded, that is Prince Edward you are married to in your avatar isn't it?
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:21 pm
Account Closed

It dont take Einstein to work out why he doesnt give a toss about the money, you basically already told us why.

Here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=172
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:23 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where's the weirdest place you've been eaten in the USA.

Originally Posted by lionheart
He's loaded, that is Prince Edward you are married to in your avatar isn't it?
Hahaha, you know I really should replace my avatar, that photo was taken over a year ago! Watch this space, I shall get around to doing it at some point or another!

Last edited by Partystar; Jul 4th 2006 at 11:26 pm.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:23 pm
Back where I belong!

Default Re: Where's the weirdest place you've done it in the USA.

Originally Posted by rushman
It dont take Einstein to work out why he doesnt give a toss about the money, you basically already told us why.

Here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=172
I wish my tits would pay the bills!

Last edited by Partystar; Jul 5th 2006 at 12:19 am.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:25 pm
Account Closed

Default Re: What's the weirdest thing you've eaten in the USA.

I wish my tits would pay the bills!
get a job here are your prayers are answered Cinders.

http://www.bbones.com/zoo/arizona.html
Old Jul 5th 2006, 12:34 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's the weirdest thing you have eaten in the USA?

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Have you tried Publix for some good chourico? Gaspar is the brand name, it is Portuguese, in the Polish sausage section, and tastes close to anything you have over there.....

They can keep their morcilla (morcela) could never stand it!
Yeah, our Publix actually carried an American made chorizo ;Don Quijote' as I recall which was pretty good, but they claim they can not get it any more, though we can buy it at the Farmer's Market store in ATL. We did try the Portuguese as I recall, and it wasn't too bad either.
They also carry Jamon Serrano, Chorizo de Pamplona on occasion...and the best Spanish/European (marketed as Cuban or French of course) style bread we have found.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 12:54 pm
Account Closed

mart1054 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What's the weirdest thing you have eaten in the USA?

Fourth of July a few years back, went to a 'traditional' restaurant north of Scotsdale, Phoenix, AZ in the desert. Had' rattlesnake, tastes like a 'gamey' chicken. I quite liked it but my appetite wasn't helped by seeing a small 'trant' wander under the table. At this point my daughter went nuts...