Reload this Page >

whats up with NEBRASKA!!!!!!!

whats up with NEBRASKA!!!!!!!

Old Oct 25th 2002, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

Mooey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default whats up with NEBRASKA!!!!!!!

Hi All
Just thought I would check in and let yu know that WE are still waiting.. we sent in our petition in May the first NOA was dated 24th May, on 11th October they sent a request for further information, thats 5 months after ,, they wanted more evidencethat we had met!! we had already sent in photos and letters.. any way they have received the information back and this is what showed up today......

Current Status:
On October 24, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 70 and 100 days for us to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 100 days. You will receive a written decision on this case.

How on earth can it take them another 100 days?????!!!! has anyone else had ths message,?? Do you think it is a mistake???? please let it be a mistake!!
Old Oct 25th 2002, 8:13 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: whats up with NEBRASKA!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mooey
Hi All
Just thought I would check in and let yu know that WE are still waiting.. we sent in our petition in May the first NOA was dated 24th May, on 11th October they sent a request for further information, thats 5 months after ,, they wanted more evidencethat we had met!! we had already sent in photos and letters.. any way they have received the information back and this is what showed up today......

Current Status:
On October 24, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 70 and 100 days for us to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 100 days. You will receive a written decision on this case.

How on earth can it take them another 100 days?????!!!! has anyone else had ths message,?? Do you think it is a mistake???? please let it be a mistake!!
The time given is NOT a "mistake". "Fiction" yes, "mistake" no. It would only be a "mistake" if it was a factual statement.

IOW, forget about the timelines on the notices.
Old Oct 25th 2002, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Mooey is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: whats up with NEBRASKA!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for yuor promt reply..Its just dragged on for so long now that it is a strain for us all.. so do you mean that it could actually take longer?? I really wanted to have the kids there by christmas, otherwise we really wont be getting much of one because we cant take much more with us..
I am hopoeing that you ment it would be sooner thats why I thought I would see what happened with others that got a RFE..
Thanks again..
Its back to crosswed fingers and toes right now..

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
The time given is NOT a "mistake". "Fiction" yes, "mistake" no. It would only be a "mistake" if it was a factual statement.

IOW, forget about the timelines on the notices.