Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What's the highest credit score you can get?

What's the highest credit score you can get?

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 2:54 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's the highest credit score you can get?

Originally Posted by Maz
How did you know?

Marketing majors were always the biggest dicks...
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 4:05 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Marketing majors were always the biggest dicks...
Thankfully that was only in my major-minor.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 4:25 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Thankfully that was only in my major-minor.
Let me clarify, the MALE Marketing majors were dicks, not the females.

The females were easy.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 4:30 am
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Let me clarify, the MALE Marketing majors were dicks, not the females.

The females were easy.
My OH was one awaiting to see how you dig yourself out of this one

Last edited by Irn-bru; Aug 2nd 2007 at 4:33 am.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 11:30 am
Unmitigated Gall

Originally Posted by Irn-bru
My OH was one awaiting to see how you dig yourself out of this one
You'll have to tell me if he's the exception, the only thing I know about him is that he has great taste in women...
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 2:01 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
I got our credit reports printed out today and paid to get our scores. Both comfortably over 800, but I thought the top score was 850? TransUnion has mine at 929... uh...
where did you get your scores from?

if you DIDN'T get them from www.myfico.com they are incorrect

and you have wasted your money (reports themselves are obviously still valid)
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 3:31 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
where did you get your scores from?

if you DIDN'T get them from www.myfico.com they are incorrect

and you have wasted your money (reports themselves are obviously still valid)
Never heard of that site. Mine was from TransUnion, hubby's was from Experian. Two of the three credit reporting agencies. How are they "incorrect"?
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 3:36 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Never heard of that site. Mine was from TransUnion, hubby's was from Experian. Two of the three credit reporting agencies. How are they "incorrect"?
fair isaac (myfico.com) is the company that makes the scores for the FICO score.

transunion and experian are the companies that collate the data that goes into the credit report.

the scores they come up with are basically made up on their own forumla and are nearly always different from the proper fico score that lenders see.... the only one that I think is the same is the equifax score.

scores not from myfico are known in the credit world as FAKO scores (fake fico scores)
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 3:38 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Originally Posted by dukeynorton
Hold on then...................I'm just unravelling it!
Oy, you can't be showing us your bits, until you've either been here a year, or had 1000 posts.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 3:39 pm
Mr. Grumpy

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/bo...thread.id=2654

gives a good explanation

the scores you have currently are as valid as these:

equifax - 605
Experian - 812
transunion - 756

which I just made up....
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 5:50 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by haggerwood
I look at peoples credit all day and I have never seen a score above 822
The missus saw a score that was 30....and no one thought it went that low
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 11:48 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

You'll have to tell me if he's the exception, the only thing I know about him is that he has great taste in women...
nice digging out of hole... 10/10 for that

He's the nicest, sweetest guy
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/bo...thread.id=2654

gives a good explanation

the scores you have currently are as valid as these:

equifax - 605
Experian - 812
transunion - 756

which I just made up....
Goodoh we're experian. Heaven knows how we got there??
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 2:10 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Perhaps TransUnion and Experian have given you their own scores which mean nothing outside of each respective credit bureaux. i.e. they have no credibility in the credit lending industry.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 2:20 am
Pain in the Butt

Wildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Is this the dick size thread?
Only in his dreams!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.