What is it with the Yanks?

Wikiposts

What is it with the Yanks?

Old Apr 8th 2004, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

edwords is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What is it with the Yanks?

Originally posted by Robbie Doyle
I recall the Americans sponsoring the Taliban against the Russians, giving arms to the Contras, giving Saddam arms to use against Iran, giving weapons to Pol Pot against the Vietnamese, selling arms to the IRA aginst the Brits, Anti-cuba brigade (Bay of Pigs) arms to the Israelis and on and on and on. The americans sponsored more terrorists than anyone else as ever done but terrorism was a nasty thing once it reached the American shores.

Do you lot never wonder why you're so despised all around the world? Have you noticed, nobody ever bombed Switzerland? wonder why. Whineingbloody Yanks.
BTW, I think it's all Spain's fault for exiling the Moors in 1492. It may be ancient history to us, but not the Muslims.
Old Apr 8th 2004, 4:28 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by edwords
BTW, I think it's all Spain's fault for exiling the Moors in 1492. It may be ancient history to us, but not the Muslims.
or the inquisition for trying to convert the world and his wife.
Old Apr 8th 2004, 4:34 am
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

This Robbie guy must be some sort of moron, or at the very least, a troll, well said Manc, I don't think he realises that he's talking to Brits.

Anyway, please folks, lets not go any further with this uneducated, unfounded prattle, this US-hater has prob. never been to the US for more than 2 weeks to see Mickey in Florida...

Oh, and your picture of the boy pissing on the solider...he's not in US uniform...looks more like a Royal Anglican uniform to me, whatever, it's certainly not a US military uniform.

Robbie...and I loved your profile..."left Liverpool to see the world"...glad to see you made it as far as a Spanish gin-house...good going loser, next time, think a lot more and drink a lot less before you post.
Old Apr 8th 2004, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

supernav will become famous soon enoughsupernav will become famous soon enough

What's wrong with america?

Oh it's the BEST country in the world --- that EVERYONE (including many here) want to move to.

BEST country in the world to live in. That's what's wrong!

-= nav =-
Old Apr 8th 2004, 4:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Robbie, you're clearly a small minded twat, who has no idea about America and Americans.
Old Apr 8th 2004, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

Scorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of lightScorchio is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Haggischomper
And can us Scots have our wee bit back too? Ta.
I think England should go for independence before Scotland, but then I'm biased.
Old Apr 8th 2004, 6:02 am
British Trailer Trash

jaybob is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Haggischomper
And can us Scots have our wee bit back too? Ta.
Ha! Scotland govern itself? It can't even build its' own parliament building. If that's the way they'd run the country, within five years of independence Scotland would have the overdraft of a third world country
Old Apr 8th 2004, 6:06 am
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

Originally posted by jaybob
Ha! Scotland govern itself? It can't even build its' own parliament building. If that's the way they'd run the country, within five years of independence Scotland would have the overdraft of a third world country
but they'd never come back asking for help at least!
Old Apr 8th 2004, 6:26 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Oggie Oi!
I think the Irish would disagree.
As would the Spanish (Gibraltar), the Argentines (Falklands/Malvinas), Monserrat, Bermuda, Hong Kong, BTW, I think it's all Spain's fault for exiling the Moors in 1492. It may be ancient history to us, but not the Muslims. [/QUOTE]

Also- regarding GB and it's "handing back" occupied territories, in addition to N. Ireland and Scotland- Spain (Gibraltar), Argentinia (Malvinas), Monserrat, Turks and Caicos, Bermuda, Anguilla aditionally would disagree.

Regarding Spain and their removal of the Moors:
You say that in jest, however on TVE (Spanish National Television) following the 3-11 train attacks that was given as one of the reasons. Don't recall what source- anom. letter claiming responsibility or similar I recall)

Last edited by ironporer; Apr 8th 2004 at 6:45 am.
Old Apr 8th 2004, 6:27 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Again, that liberal trait of "you're too stupid to decide what's best for yourself, and since I/we are so much smarter, we'll just do it for you"
Old Apr 8th 2004, 6:38 am
British Trailer Trash

jaybob is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by ironporer
Again, that liberal trait of "you're too stupid to decide what's best for yourself, and since I/we are so much smarter, we'll just do it for you"
In your case I would say yes.
Old Apr 8th 2004, 6:44 am
Maño-Americano

In your case I would say yes.
I figured that would come next; the liberal playbook, page 2:

"When your ilogic/ideas don't stand the test, use personal insults as required to divert attention from the issue.

Want to know what's on pg.3?
Old Apr 8th 2004, 6:49 am
Wurzel turned redneck

nxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of lightnxylas is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Scorchio
I think England should go for independence before Scotland, but then I'm biased.
Surely if England became independent, then Scottish, Welsh and possibly Cornish independence would be an automatic consequence?

Free Wessex!
Old Apr 8th 2004, 6:51 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

I want an independent Mercia.

Ironporer, give it a rest dude..........
We know we've been buggers in the past, but don't roger it down our throats eh? there's a good lad.
Old Apr 8th 2004, 6:55 am
dealing with it

Originally posted by manc1976
I want an independent Merica.

Ironporer, give it a rest dude..........
We know we've been buggers in the past, but don't roger it down our throats eh? there's a good lad.
Ironporer...lets not diss the liberals either, liberalism has been made a dirty word by the right wing - hate radio imbiciles, get over it and admit that liberalism has, on many occasions saved the right from getting mud on its face.

Free Surrey and Cheshire from the shackles of the United Kingdom!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.