Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What are these bugs doing in my house?!

What are these bugs doing in my house?!

Old Aug 8th 2006, 4:05 pm
redneck scouser

andie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are these bugs doing in my house?!

Originally Posted by suzimc
Just realised that the bait has gone from one of the traps but the mouse isn't there!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

There's a mouse, loose aboot this house.........
lol wasn't that a wine gums advert?
Old Aug 8th 2006, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andie&jase
lol wasn't that a wine gums advert?
Yeah I think so...something like that
Old Aug 8th 2006, 4:08 pm
redneck scouser

andie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond reputeandie&jase has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I think so...something like that
you should go and get yourself a big cat, or a baseball bat!
Old Aug 8th 2006, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

BrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonBrit has a reputation beyond repute

Just realised that the bait has gone from one of the traps but the mouse isn't there!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

There's a mouse, loose aboot this house.........

Try a big glob of peanut butter in the trap, I had a mouse a while back and put a teeny bit on the trap, well the little soandso was clever and must have just reached in and licked it off (do mice have long tongues) but when I put a big glob on, he must have got greedy, cos there he was dead the next day
Old Aug 8th 2006, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andie&jase
you should go and get yourself a big cat, or a baseball bat!
Hmmm have been having the cat conversation with my hubby for the last 24 hours. Mother in law and niece are here at the mo, and they are definitely on my side to get a cat, but then we will have to move it to Oz with us next year, so I kind of think I should hold off until we're settled to save distressing an animal unneccessarily. (Not saying you shouldn't transport one if you already have one, but not sure that we should get one knowing we're only temporary that is)
Old Aug 8th 2006, 4:16 pm
redneck scouser

Originally Posted by BrandonBrit
Try a big glob of peanut butter in the trap, I had a mouse a while back and put a teeny bit on the trap, well the little soandso was clever and must have just reached in and licked it off (do mice have long tongues) but when I put a big glob on, he must have got greedy, cos there he was dead the next day
yeah i agree, try peanut butter first before you go and buy a cat. i've heard a few times that it works rather well......not for the poor mouse tho! lol
Old Aug 8th 2006, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

gsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond repute

A Cat Is For Life. Not Just For Getting Rid Of Creepy-Crawlies. Having said that I'm considering one myself. I'm told they're the best anti-scorpion device going...

Hmmm have been having the cat conversation with my hubby for the last 24 hours. Mother in law and niece are here at the mo, and they are definitely on my side to get a cat, but then we will have to move it to Oz with us next year, so I kind of think I should hold off until we're settled to save distressing an animal unneccessarily. (Not saying you shouldn't transport one if you already have one, but not sure that we should get one knowing we're only temporary that is)
Old Aug 8th 2006, 4:18 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BrandonBrit
Maybe he was allergic to peanuts?!?