Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What are some social and economic effects of migration from mexico to USA?

What are some social and economic effects of migration from mexico to USA?

Old May 22nd 2012, 12:44 pm
Just Joined

Zavdieli is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What are some social and economic effects of migration from mexico to USA?

I tried going on google but didnt find much i need this 4 my geograhy homework
Old May 22nd 2012, 12:48 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are some social and economic effects of migration from mexico to USA?

Originally Posted by Zavdieli

Um, asking other people to do your homework for you does not qualify as research. Just so you know. My 12-year-old knows that.
Old May 22nd 2012, 12:56 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are some social and economic effects of migration from mexico to USA?

What's the weather like in India today?
Old May 22nd 2012, 1:06 pm
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute

It's created an underclass of prosperous emigrants from the northern area of the United States who work as slave masters - because of the history of slavery in the Union, no-one suspects the people who come from the northern states. Nebraska is one of the worst states for people to come from. They regularly fly their helicopters into Mexico, flying below radar level, and will pick up Mexicans with the promise of a better life. The Mexicans come to escape the drug wars. They are then put to work in the fledgling aerospace industry, with private companies who are looking to replace what NASA did using them as test dummies - it's cheaper to use a Mexican than a crash test dummy.

The mexicans themselves try to escape, and they have sought revenge by imprisoning Americans. They have them working for them on things like PBS and NPR - they have them appealing for donations to keep the service going (check the websites), but in reality this is all to fuel their empire growth and taco addictions.

The only reason I know this is the helicopters fly above my house overnight (they fly really low) and I have helped smuggle one of the PBS presenters back to Michigan to escape his captors. They control a lot of the internet, which is why it is really hard to find information about this - I feel your pain.
Old May 22nd 2012, 1:56 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr Weeze
It's created an underclass of prosperous emigrants from the northern area of the United States who work as slave masters - because of the history of slavery in the Union, no-one suspects the people who come from the northern states. Nebraska is one of the worst states for people to come from. They regularly fly their helicopters into Mexico, flying below radar level, and will pick up Mexicans with the promise of a better life. The Mexicans come to escape the drug wars. They are then put to work in the fledgling aerospace industry, with private companies who are looking to replace what NASA did using them as test dummies - it's cheaper to use a Mexican than a crash test dummy.

The mexicans themselves try to escape, and they have sought revenge by imprisoning Americans. They have them working for them on things like PBS and NPR - they have them appealing for donations to keep the service going (check the websites), but in reality this is all to fuel their empire growth and taco addictions.

The only reason I know this is the helicopters fly above my house overnight (they fly really low) and I have helped smuggle one of the PBS presenters back to Michigan to escape his captors. They control a lot of the internet, which is why it is really hard to find information about this - I feel your pain.

I told you not to do his homework 4 him.
Old May 22nd 2012, 1:57 pm

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
What's the weather like in India today?
Is this 4 your homework too?
Old May 22nd 2012, 2:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Is this 4 your homework too?
I am researching whether you can buy spam in India...if so what are the social and economic effects.
Old May 22nd 2012, 2:07 pm
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I am researching whether you can buy spam in India...if so what are the social and economic effects.
Isn't that part of the reason for the undercurrent between India & Pakistan - the use of a pork(ish) based product?
Old May 22nd 2012, 2:12 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

There are no social and economic effects from legal migration of Mexicans to the US.

There are tremendous social and economic effects from illegal migration of Mexicans to the US. For example, milk is less expensive. This is because when the illegal Mexicans die in the US, the Americans use the bodies to fertilize the fields where the cattle graze - which in turn allows the cattle to produce more milk for the Americans. It's a win-win situation!

Ian
Old May 22nd 2012, 2:58 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is all kinds of win and must be remembered for year end nominations
Old May 22nd 2012, 6:04 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

You didn't read Site Rule Number 10, did you!

http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

10. Research
The forums/private message, blog and email system are not to be used for the purpose of research, (questions, surveys or polls). Any such posts found will be removed without notice. From time to time university students wish to use the forums for educational research etc, in these instances prior approval must be sought from the site administrators first, if approval is not sought then the posts will be removed.

Rene
Old May 22nd 2012, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

rpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the Mexicans were all heading home anyway because Mexico's economy is doing better than the US these days...
Old May 23rd 2012, 12:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
There are no social and economic effects from legal migration of Mexicans to the US.

Ian

I beg to differ.

The price of gardeners and laborers is suppressed due to the abundance of legal Mexican men in southern California.

Old May 23rd 2012, 12:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
I beg to differ.

The price of gardeners and laborers is suppressed due to the abundance of legal Mexican men in southern California.

There will also be some social effects like popularity of soccer.
Old May 23rd 2012, 12:20 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

I tried going on google but didnt find much I need this for my geograhy homework

Please try harder, plus the odd comma and full stop would not hurt.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.