Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

what should I do?!

Wikiposts

what should I do?!

Old Aug 20th 2006, 1:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what should I do?!

Nice to meet you JG. And there's absolutely nothing to be ashamed of!
Old Aug 20th 2006, 1:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
Nice to meet you too Toon...ps how's that twin brother of yours.
Old Aug 20th 2006, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Toon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Nice to meet you too Toon...ps how's that twin brother of yours.
Who? Me?
Old Aug 20th 2006, 1:56 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toon
Who? Me?
Well I was asking Toonje how you were...but now you're here in person. How ya doin'?
Old Aug 20th 2006, 1:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Toontje
Don't understand the 'ashamed' bit
Old Aug 20th 2006, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Toon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond reputeToon has a reputation beyond repute

Well I was asking Toonje how you were...but now you're here in person. How ya doin'?
Working my arse off. Didn't have much time to go online so it's been a while.
Old Aug 20th 2006, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: what should I do?!

I found it....the next blockbuster sitcom called

"What should I do"

this thread is better than Seinfeld
Old Aug 20th 2006, 2:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by psb182

"What should I do"

Didn'tcha like Seinfeld then.
Old Aug 20th 2006, 2:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by psb182

"What should I do"

I should think so Expats is far more entertaining than most crap on TV
Old Aug 20th 2006, 2:23 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blaze
Have you ever noticed when you go onto the photo gallery and look at who's viewing, there are always at least 3-5 unregistered users, that creeps me out!
Remember non-registered cannot get the large version ...all they can see is the display stamp size ...
Old Aug 20th 2006, 2:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Ray
Remember non-registered cannot get the large version ...all they can see is the display stamp size ...

Non members shouldn't be able to view the Gallery...in fact I assumed they couldn't.
Old Aug 20th 2006, 2:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Thats good then, amazing what you learn from the wise one
Old Aug 20th 2006, 2:37 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

What is the longest album title in the world

When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks Like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'Fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right

by Fiona Apple
Old Aug 20th 2006, 2:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Ray
What is the longest album title in the world

When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks Like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'Fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right

by Fiona Apple

Good to know Ray...good to know.
Old Aug 20th 2006, 2:40 pm
Ray

Good to know Ray...good to know.
I will be asking questions about it tomorrow ...so remember it ..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.